is Quality an outdated notion ?

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

is Quality an outdated notion ?

Post by Guest » 31.05.2013, 13:13

i have know a time where society ask for the higher quality available. Now, most of the purchase offer are Q0 only.
with the recent perfume contest, i have to face the real challenge for my business : to reach Q6, I have to mine quartz and minerals Q0, and then produce chemical and glass Q0. it mean stop 20+ production buildings for a cheap product that will take days to be done.

I wonder if it's worth trying.

High qulity is good for my organisation : I produce, I sell. the problem begin when someone else produce or sell. so essentially, quality is a fence against players' interaction.

Re: is Quality an outdated notion ?

Post by Guest » 31.05.2013, 20:23

This is the reason why my warehouse is filled with tons of Q0 items like glass and chemicals. When a contest like this starts, you want to produce perfumes not first quartz, then minerals, then glass, then chemicals, and then finally perfumes. Your problem is that you have nothing stockpiled.

About quality, if selling Q0 items to a player, with what is he paying that? ok, he can make something else and sell it to a second player, but with what is he paying it? The answer: sales of high Q goods!!!! This is the only way to get new money into the game to pay for Q0 items.

Post by Guest » 02.06.2013, 15:00

its looks too easy a reasoning.

I should full my warehouse with Q0 products in case it could be used for contest... but where will go the immediatly usable high Q products ?
one buy Q0 by selling high Q... but high Q is seldom made with Q0. if high Q are not buy anymore, it is produce by the customer itself. so he is able to make is own Q0 too.

something is not square, here.

Post by Guest » 23.07.2013, 23:01

You have to take two kinds of products in mind.
There are the products needed for stores. These "always" require High Q products.

On the other hand you have the products needed for special buildings and contests. These products are even worth more Q0 then any other quality.

For the contest you can't make millions of each quality from every product. There have to be basic products like; steel, chemicals, glas, wood (also oranges, corn, cotton,...) in 0Q from there on you can produce the product needed for the contest. You do need alot of research for alot of products.

Greets

OBHD