Kapibanner

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Kapibanner

Post by Guest » 08.05.2011, 15:12

Can anyone try and see if they can get this to work, I'm trying to get one for R1 typing in my ID 133175 and choosing Realm1 (en) but it won't work, I've tried other ID's for realm 1 and they work fine, mine just comes with an error though, the one for R2 works fine.

http://www.kapibanner.de/code-kapiland-1.php

Post by Guest » 08.05.2011, 17:37

Hey there!

Well, that's weird indeed.
I tried it as well and I have some problems with your User-ID 133175 in R1, too. The problem is only with the "stats-banner Nr. 1"; it tells us about error #308.
I checked the error codes-page: #308 means that loading the values of the flags failed. Honestly I am not completely sure what this means. TNS (the developer of KapiTools/ KapiBanners) didn't offer a solution for this problem. So I will ask him if there is anything to do about this case.

Bye!

Post by Guest » 08.05.2011, 19:24

Thanks Goldeneye,

Yes I forgot to mention I had tried some of the others and they were fine, the rest don't seem to translate into English so that would the best one for me to use, just fancied a change of banners, nothing seems to go easily or to plan :D

Post by Guest » 08.05.2011, 22:10

Good news, NYK: The stats-banner works fine now. :)
TNS checked this case, found the problem and solved it - and you should be able to use your favourite banner now.

Post by Guest » 09.05.2011, 07:54

Yep works fine now, many thanks. :)