Anyway to use admin bldgs w/ varied sizes?

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Anyway to use admin bldgs w/ varied sizes?

Post by Guest » 13.06.2010, 16:23

I am not sure how to use the special administration buildings when my facilities vary in size - is there any trick to get this to work? It seems all I can do is plug in target amounts according to one size but then the other facilities will finish at different times since they try to product the same amount.... hence these administration buildings are useless for me right now :(

Post by Guest » 13.06.2010, 16:29

- Try and get your buildings similar size. :wink:

Or

- Just set them all for the same amount even if they finish at different times. :wink:

Post by Guest » 13.06.2010, 21:07

Kapiskript is the only real answer then set it by times, the sizes won't matter they'll all produce the different amounts for the timescale.

Post by Guest » 13.06.2010, 21:53

select all buildings at "size A" and set their production, then select all buildings at "size B" and set their productions.

unless every single building you own has a different size, it should still be quicker than setting them all seperately.

Post by Guest » 13.06.2010, 22:00

VerConMat Industries BV wrote:select all buildings at "size A" and set their production, then select all buildings at "size B" and set their productions.

unless every single building you own has a different size, it should still be quicker than setting them all seperately.
My facilities are a mess so yeah there are so many different sizes... :cry:

Post by Guest » 13.06.2010, 22:01

NYK wrote:Kapiskript is the only real answer then set it by times, the sizes won't matter they'll all produce the different amounts for the timescale.
The kapiscript allows you to use the special administration buildings with times? So I can select all my factories which vary in sizes and just tell it to produce as much as they can for 24 hours using that? It will know to send a different amount to each facilitity depending on how many units it can produce in that time?

Post by Guest » 13.06.2010, 22:11

Yes it does, see the DD:HH:MM box below, you just fill that in for each size building, it is easier if you start to group them together in sizes, you will have to type in 00:24:00 for every different size building but as you group them it gets easier.

Post by Guest » 13.06.2010, 22:20

The only thing it won't work with is in different areas if you have 3x500m2 in green and say 2x500m2 in red, then it gets a little screwy, it will only work properly in the area you have set it for in admin building preferences.