Loving my secretary

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Loving my secretary

Post by Guest » 14.04.2010, 17:11

That's how I'd answer her if it were to be a real life secretary:

"we still have room in our address book!"

That's beacuse you work like crap, so STFU and get back to your position.

"I saw that you checked my computer yesterday ... I'm really sorry for that browser game bookmark... but I'm hooked on it."

Now you gotta sell me all your products under market prices. See this contract? Nah it's not beef, it's your job's contract.

"I'm done for the day. See you tomorrow."

well it's 7 PM right now, you can go. I'm staying a little longer *while typing this crap on the forum*

"Ow, I'm so excited, I'll be going on a blind date with my mysterious internet lover tonight! He calls himself Mr. Bombastic, doesn't that sound romantic?"

Ya, you should know that, it's a fake account of mine. I was kidding when I said I was going out with you. So just stay here and work, slave.

Doesn't this blonde haired girl take the worst out of you? XD

Post by Guest » 14.04.2010, 17:23

Yup. :wink:

That is why I always leave a market message unread so she never says any [censored] phrases, just that I have a message. :P

Post by Guest » 14.04.2010, 17:31

you're all cruel!
She works harder in a single day than you guys do in a whole week!
have some respect!

Post by Guest » 14.04.2010, 17:35

No, she just repeats crappy phrases over and over again, we do all the responding to messages and contracts and stuff. :P

Post by Guest » 14.04.2010, 17:46

And we don't even pay her :wink: We should be ashamed of ourselves :D

Post by Guest » 14.04.2010, 18:04

kingrewt wrote:And we don't even pay her :wink: We should be ashamed of ourselves :D
With her stupid phrases she should pay us to listen to them! :P

Post by Guest » 14.04.2010, 20:41

*screech* "Violence does not solve anything! If you really need to rant about the current balance, please do it in your office!"

She's absolutely right.

"Have you thought about the research-department?"

I forget about these guys, it's a good thing she mentions them.

"Here are your coffee, the contracts, and the mail."

Thank you! :)

Re: Loving my secretary

Post by Guest » 15.04.2010, 10:35

Dios wrote:That's how I'd answer her if it were to be a real life secretary:

"we still have room in our address book!"

That's beacuse you work like crap, so STFU and get back to your position.

"I saw that you checked my computer yesterday ... I'm really sorry for that browser game bookmark... but I'm hooked on it."

Now you gotta sell me all your products under market prices. See this contract? Nah it's not beef, it's your job's contract.

"I'm done for the day. See you tomorrow."

well it's 7 PM right now, you can go. I'm staying a little longer *while typing this crap on the forum*

"Ow, I'm so excited, I'll be going on a blind date with my mysterious internet lover tonight! He calls himself Mr. Bombastic, doesn't that sound romantic?"

Ya, you should know that, it's a fake account of mine. I was kidding when I said I was going out with you. So just stay here and work, slave.

Doesn't this blonde haired girl take the worst out of you? XD

He started it! :P :shock: :P :shock: :twisted: :P

Post by Guest » 19.04.2010, 10:00

"I have a date with the producer of this game, Nasenprinz, today. Maybe, this will rescue our company?"

Well I hope so, give 'im all.

Post by Guest » 19.04.2010, 13:43

Dios wrote:"I have a date with the producer of this game, Nasenprinz, today. Maybe, this will rescue our company?"
Rescue our company? we got almost 10 Bn in cash, we are happy no rescue needed, You fired!

Post by Guest » 19.04.2010, 13:46

vannuland verhuur wrote:
Dios wrote:"I have a date with the producer of this game, Nasenprinz, today. Maybe, this will rescue our company?"
Rescue our company? we got almost 10 Bn in cash, we are happy no rescue needed, You fired!
Buahahah I'm a bit envious, I've got almost 10 K XDD

Post by Guest » 19.04.2010, 16:04

Dios wrote:
vannuland verhuur wrote:
Buahahah I'm a bit envious, I've got almost 10 K XDD
That was nearly true for me before :S Glad she pulled it back in such a way that Nasenprinz made sure it's impossible not to lose money ;)

Post by Guest » 19.04.2010, 16:41

she asked me on a date... and then she'll probobly sue me :/

Post by Guest » 20.04.2010, 06:28

sergiurocks506 wrote:Yup. :wink:

That is why I always leave a market message unread so she never says any [censored] phrases, just that I have a message. :P
or send ur self a contract

Post by Guest » 20.04.2010, 16:47

thomisback wrote:
sergiurocks506 wrote:Yup. :wink:

or send ur self a contract
Yeah, I sometimes do that. :wink: