Kapilands Regrets/Mistakes

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Kapilands Regrets/Mistakes

Post by Guest » 08.04.2010, 14:49

Do you have any thing that you regret doing or giant mistakes you did?

Post by Guest » 08.04.2010, 16:34

i have 3.6 mil cocoa which i haven sold in a year! its worth around 250mil!

Post by Guest » 08.04.2010, 20:36

steel, nuff said

Post by Guest » 05.08.2010, 14:09

Well... now, 9 months after starting my sausage business I got the pricing in order for real and realized I'm losing money. But another business covers it so it's all good. :idea:

Dudz, you could make cocoa powder of it and sell to special building fanatics. :D

Post by Guest » 08.08.2010, 16:09

My biggest mistake.. Putting 64 textile factories into expansion till October on thursday, really hit the wrong time for this contest :D
Last edited by Guest on 08.08.2010, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 08.08.2010, 16:48

Technically, you had no idea there was going to be a leather jacket contest, so you shouldn't call it a mistake. Bad luck, yes. Mistake... nah. :wink:

Post by Guest » 08.08.2010, 18:12

No i could, i did think to myself should i wait for Sunday incase it was a textile contest, haven't been that many of then recently.

Post by Guest » 09.08.2010, 15:01

NYK wrote:No i could, i did think to myself should i wait for Sunday incase it was a textile contest, haven't been that many of then recently.
cencel the expension!
I once canceled 15 expensions to max size :)

That's a bad choise of a contest for goldeneye, no?
Who will sell him jackets?

Post by Guest » 09.08.2010, 15:24

My biggest regret has to be choosing to produce cars, and sell them, from the start.
So now, 6 factories, 6 plantations, 7 mines, 5 wells, 1 textile factory, 3 car factories, 2 electronic factories and 7 power plants later... I can now produce an average of a whole 13 cars a day to sell in my car dealer.

And trust me... no number of factories for steel can EVER be enough...

:shock:

Post by Guest » 09.08.2010, 17:19

My biggest mistake - build TV Stations and making advertisements. That's bad business!

Post by Guest » 09.08.2010, 20:40

I left the game for 9 months. Now I am back, and I have no idea what to do with the 1 billion cash in my account. I deleted all my excel spreadsheets, and carefully modelled algorithms describing the effects of average quality on selling time.

Long story short, figured out most of the game's working mathematically, and laptop died - needed formatting :(

Now that I am back, I feel almost lost without that. Gotta start from scratch.

Post by Guest » 10.08.2010, 02:12

Ouch dude!
How did you figure out the avg Q formula? Ive been trying without success for a while! Maybe I can repeat the process

Ok yer, you can send me that 1b no problem at all =) hehe

My biggest regret is accidentally overwriting my Q50 gas rc with a q12, via mistaken contract. Ruined my day =^)

H

Post by Guest » 10.08.2010, 11:30

ILIYYILI wrote:
NYK wrote:No i could, i did think to myself should i wait for Sunday incase it was a textile contest, haven't been that many of then recently.
cencel the expension!
I once canceled 15 expensions to max size :)
Was there ever any doubt i was going to cancel expansion. :D

Celtne wrote:My biggest mistake - build TV Stations and making advertisements. That's bad business!

Not only that with it being highest Q on the realm you can't really stop researching :) would be hard to stop.

Post by Guest » 10.08.2010, 19:20

NYK wrote:
Celtne wrote:My biggest mistake - build TV Stations and making advertisements. That's bad business!

Not only that with it being highest Q on the realm you can't really stop researching :) would be hard to stop.
Yes, hard to stop, maybe my next mistake :D
But imagine if every building give me any top position in charts like Media RC do... duhh there not so many charts at all.

Post by Guest » 13.08.2010, 22:25

Ok this contest/expansion total disaster for me.

Mistake number 2 in just over a week, missed the end of R1 contest by 2/3seconds putting stock into R2 contest - R1=920,605 jackets, hope to see no more textile comps for a while.