Kapi Syndicates

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Kapi Syndicates

Post by Guest » 16.01.2010, 18:35

I am starting to make a Union for when Realm 3 comes out (IT might take for ever but they will eventually give us one) and want to know what people think about Unions? Does anyone have any ideas on what you would like in one but see no Union with it? Does anyone have any good name for a Union? This is more of a brain storm, so when Realm 3 launchs I can launch a new Union within days and get one started when people will really need it, any good ideas would be greatly appreciated.

PS. I dint think this could be put in either of the Syndicate sections as it doesn't refer to either Realms. If this is in the wrong place, sorry in advance.

Post by Guest » 03.02.2010, 11:30

NINJAS! and lots of them...

so far, i don't see any Unions or Syndicates with a theme really.

I've already claimed having a Ninja theme so Royalties will be in effect 8) lol.

Post by Guest » 03.02.2010, 12:59

lol, hi ninja you must be new.... please dont be an inatel :P
anyway, you can make a large union based on many products
producers sell to retailers
producers to producers to retailers
coins
buildings
researches

Post by Guest » 03.02.2010, 15:45

The name would completely depend on what your "target" is.

I'm in a union called the "Stone Producers Union" which is obviously a good name for stone producers...
But if your target is, for example, wardrobe retailers, you'd need a different name. :P

the name depends on your target, what will the union be based around?

Post by Guest » 03.02.2010, 17:32

I already have TIB3 set up. ;) We just have to wait for the realm to come out.

Just keep in mind all the new products that are going to be added. People who haven't played Welt 5 will have a lot to learn. Unions will be a good place for that learning.

Post by Guest » 03.02.2010, 17:44

Azer Productions wrote:I already have TIB3 set up. ;) We just have to wait for the realm to come out.

Just keep in mind all the new products that are going to be added. People who haven't played Welt 5 will have a lot to learn. Unions will be a good place for that learning.
I knew you where organized. Though I never thought of new products and I don't have enough patience to play in another language ( I have already tried). I should have closed this thread ages ago because my revolutionary spirit is quelling and I think I will learn from other Unions mistakes and try and set it up about 6-9 months into the game.

Post by Guest » 03.02.2010, 20:21

i tried playing that farm game from upjers :P
couldnt get past the tutorial with only google translate XD

Post by Guest » 03.02.2010, 20:53

CEOincorp wrote:i tried playing that farm game from upjers :P
couldnt get past the tutorial with only google translate XD
You know they have an English version, right? ;)

Post by Guest » 03.02.2010, 21:18

O Rly?
lol leave it to me to look it in the eye then walk away :P

Post by Guest » 06.02.2010, 13:16

LOL @ ninjaraku.

Would be cool if they implemented military products into R3 such as tanks & Nuclear Warheads. everything from mines to auto factories could be a new line of products, and there would be a building to sell to the NPC military public instead of just the Residential Kapi NPC which is for some reason buying wardrobes as much as gas... lol

Hopefully the currently muffed up suply/demand will be corrected also so everyone isn't selling the same thing to get high in the ranks. kinda boring.

Post by Guest » 10.08.2010, 08:05

Well,
Now you all can setup your TIB/Union at Setup Tib/Union.

There's a specific category under Browser Games only for Kapiland where you can setup Tib/Union or discuss relating to Kapiland (General games user to user discussion).

You can Pm me in the forum for particular setup like password for your Tib or something like that.

EN: I didn't mean to bumb this post, but replied as it held the similar title.

Post by Guest » 10.08.2010, 10:09

A few unions are currently operating and quite a few more have been started up and collapsed eventually

The problem is that all these unions can do effectively is bring players together, useful to be sure but to actively effect the prices which is the main object of most unions is rather more difficult in the structure of a game. It can be done but its immensely difficult since very few people will act exactly as you would like and there are significant other interests at play within each player.

My 2c
H

Post by Guest » 10.08.2010, 14:21

Coolmaty wrote:Well,
Now you all can setup your TIB/Union at Setup Tib/Union.

There's a specific category under Browser Games only for Kapiland where you can setup Tib/Union or discuss relating to Kapiland (General games user to user discussion).

You can Pm me in the forum for particular setup like password for your Tib or something like that.

EN: I didn't mean to bumb this post, but replied as it held the similar title.
Sorry, we run our forums separate. Plus, I already have a forum set up for when the day comes to release Realm 3.