Kapi script

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 19.07.2010, 16:10

nobody has answered my question... where do I actually find KapiScript?

Post by Guest » 19.07.2010, 16:19

Search kapiskript on google and you also need to be using firefox, I thought you already had kapiskript.

Post by Guest » 20.07.2010, 09:08

Thanks. Somebody's decent around here :roll:

Yeah, I'm using the Firefox

Post by Guest » 24.07.2010, 19:48

I coulnd't have told you - I just know its hosted at google dontaskmewhatorwhere... :oops:

Dopamin

Post by Guest » 25.10.2010, 14:15

[quote="greenPOWER"]Here, right side menu, download![/quote]

where, i dont see it? i get a xenyoo link on my right side menu....

Post by Guest » 21.04.2011, 10:28

A dutch developer has started a new project for FF 4. This due to the fact that kapiscript is no longer actively developed, and doesn't work on FF 4. It's still in early development, and dutch only, but it might be the start of something great. :D

Edit: Link removed according to forum-rules (link to third-party website), pearlbay.

Post by Guest » 09.05.2011, 05:09

sjohie wrote:A dutch developer has started a new project for FF 4. This due to the fact that kapiscript is no longer actively developed, and doesn't work on FF 4. It's still in early development, and dutch only, but it might be the start of something great. :D

Edit: Link removed according to forum-rules (link to third-party website), pearlbay.
Please make that kapilands.com has functionality of entering time and it automatically fills in production amount. That is the most needed function. All others not primary.

Thanks.