Kapi script

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 24.03.2010, 18:06

shook wrote: Think you should remove the link, its against the rules ;)
Anyway, with firefox 3.5 its working wonderful!

and now there's a link in YOUR post :)

Post by Guest » 24.03.2010, 20:06

My bad:

Script 2.7.7

To install:

1. Download to somewhere you can find it
2. Drag into a firefox window
3. Install
4. Restart firefox
5. Win.

Post by Guest » 24.03.2010, 20:37

ILIYYILI wrote:
shook wrote: Think you should remove the link, its against the rules ;)
Anyway, with firefox 3.5 its working wonderful!

and now there's a link in YOUR post :)
Haha, changed it, thanks 8)

Post by Guest » 24.03.2010, 20:38

American Petroleum Cor. wrote:My bad:

Script 2.7.7

To install:

1. Download to somewhere you can find it
2. Drag into a firefox window
3. Install
4. Restart firefox
5. Win.
:shock:

Post by Guest » 26.03.2010, 20:52

It's unusual way, but guess it's because it uses google code, which is not made for Firefox add-ons.

Post by Guest » 26.03.2010, 22:26

You can download straight to firefox if you click browse on the download and select mozilla firefox from your desktop/files.

Post by Guest » 08.06.2010, 11:10

Does anyone know the people behind kapiskript? this would be a good android app if it could be done, the only reason i still log onto kapilands via my laptop is to use kapiskript.

Post by Guest » 08.06.2010, 12:46

So NOW I find out about this magical script? I tried downloading it but it wont install onto my Firefox which is version 3.6.3.

Is it possible to downgrade my firefox or do I have to go through flaming hoops with uninstalling it and cleaning up and finding an old version to download on some defunct web site and installing that etc etc...

Post by Guest » 08.06.2010, 13:03

I'm running the latest version of firefox and kapiskript just fine, is it not working at all?

Post by Guest » 08.06.2010, 13:08

NYK wrote:I'm running the latest version of firefox and kapiskript just fine, is it not working at all?
If you do Help -> About what version do you see of Firefox?

After downloading kapiscript and Firefox tries to install it it pops up with an error message saying that add on is not compatible with this version of firefox

Edit: Actually maybe its the kapiscript I downloaded thats too old. I searched for it on the web and the site I found says version 2.4 but I saw mention of a 2.7 here...

Post by Guest » 08.06.2010, 14:11

Yeah thats a lot older you need KapiSkript 2.7.7 if you google that it will be the first link.

Post by Guest » 14.06.2010, 11:52

Obvoiusly back for some time...

I will be changing computers shortly and found out about the difficulties to install the script since its been updated...

Sorry, chaps but as soon as I cannot use the script anymore, I surely will be definitely out the game. I think a game has to fit into my daily program, I do not plan my life around a game - thats one reason I stopped my german account eventually - took ages to get things running though some things were changed last time I logged in...

Gold

Post by Guest » 14.06.2010, 12:02

jinny1 wrote:
Dopamin wrote:No.

I do not like my data stored the next few centuries, so I try to avoid it where its possible...

Dopamin
i know you dont like them knowing you about ur adult site activitites but google changed the rule to 6 months ( i think) or 1 year
My adult site activities? :lol: :lol:

Not every player here is male you know... 8)

Dopamin

Post by Guest » 24.06.2010, 02:45

Kapiscript is great, seems to have a lot of nice convenience features most of which I still don't really know about but the way you can easily set production on buildings by times is just a lifesaver. If that's all this thing did it would still be the best thing ever made!

One thing I would also love though and I am not sure if it's in here somewhere just not obvious to me is if there is a way for it to quote people when you reply on messages?

I am imagining when you reply on a message it automatically copies and pastes what the person said into your reply and surround it with some separator characters like "====" etc across and maybe on top says "On <date> you said:"

That would be sweet

Post by Guest » 15.07.2010, 18:19

Sorry but where exactly do I get it? I was told the right side menu but I can't see it.