R1 coins...

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

R1 coins...

Post by Guest » 03.09.2009, 21:31

3 players.. (3 that i know of...) bought K's of coins and selling em for almost nothing xD

eaven mustafa stopped selling his becouse of the low price...
now my coins are worthless :cry:

Post by Guest » 04.09.2009, 00:32

almost nothing is 190mil per coin? thats still too much, i heard that in german servers, with a lot of time under their belts, it stabilized at 110-120 mil per coin. so be happy its still that high (but resellers will lose their breath so it will drop a bit more i think)

Post by Guest » 04.09.2009, 00:59

I rather keep the coins I have than to sell them bellow 300 million, probably I will start investing in status symbols and buy around 3 years of VIP. But I think that in a few months the price of coins will raise again, till them I am buying them for 150 million each.

Post by Guest » 04.09.2009, 09:08

if i am not mistaken you dont have much purchasing capacities so you will not be able to buy much of them ;) mind if i ask how much coins you have now?

Coins

Post by Guest » 04.09.2009, 10:37

just sent you PM

Post by Guest » 04.09.2009, 17:07

Give it 1 month and it will be back to High 200 or low 300 millions... :)

Post by Guest » 05.09.2009, 09:55

GREED inc. wrote:if i am not mistaken you dont have much purchasing capacities so you will not be able to buy much of them ;) mind if i ask how much coins you have now?
if your talking to me,
i've got few hundreds of them xD

Post by Guest » 05.09.2009, 09:58

According to my knowledge, coins will reach 200 million this week. They will reach 210-230 million the next week. But does anyone know if they will reach 1 billion each? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » 05.09.2009, 10:03

dont think so... ricket is spending lots of money on coins :D

Post by Guest » 05.09.2009, 15:08

I dont think they would ever reach the 1b mark on any server, the demand simply isent there. Few people can claim to make $20b a month off 40 builds no matter how big :D Most people would be happier to let them sit and prices would have to come down to sane levels.

Personaly I think 300m is a bit steep and prehaps unsustainable in the long term as its prohibitive to start-ups and sets off guys like talat to sell off k's of them.

Out of intrest were are you getting your info ata? I dident think anybody had a tight enough grip on the coin markets to make a dent to know where the market is going but somebody like talat may be able to regulate it to some extent by buying and selling to suit the market on highs/lows. The intresting thing will be to see how long the resellers can afford to keep up with the new coins, its gota be draining the cash off rather quickly even at 150m.
H

Post by Guest » 05.09.2009, 19:13

rick and spiral are going to beat tala's cash amount xD i think...

Post by Guest » 06.09.2009, 04:55

Spiral bought coins for 6 million each awhile back.....As i recall, he never sold any, and bought them for a few years. He must have a whole crap load saved up lol