Price of Power

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Price of Power

Post by Guest » 11.12.2008, 23:28

i remember when i used to play this game, the price of a unit of power on the market was somewhere from 0.8-0.12 caps
now i'm back into the game and the price of power is about 0.22-0.27
can anyone tell me what the heck happended

Post by Guest » 12.12.2008, 00:37

the market has grown that is all. all prices have gone up since we started(i will be one year old in kapiworld in some days) people sell higher theirr products at stores as quallity has gone up(and average price too) so producers can afford tto buy higher power and other raw materials to produce the goods that are sold to the stores and kapiworld is growing much faster than before. so just try to exloit the high prices and grow too!

Post by Guest » 12.12.2008, 00:56

k thanks...i'm moving back to my steel industry

Post by Guest » 12.12.2008, 06:45

Good. I need steel q0 (millions) at very good price ! Pm me in game

Company : Hydro-Quebec

Post by Guest » 12.12.2008, 09:43

quadat wrote:Good. I need steel q0 (millions) at very good price ! Pm me in game

Company : Hydro-Quebec
that is a very npc price and no one will sell it to you at that price because its too low 8)

Post by Guest » 12.12.2008, 10:20

GREED inc. wrote:that is a very npc price and no one will sell it to you at that price because its too low 8)
And selling steel Q0 (as well as all the other NPC-products) above NPC-price is against the rules. ;)

Post by Guest » 12.12.2008, 12:48

GoldenEye wrote:
GREED inc. wrote:that is a very npc price and no one will sell it to you at that price because its too low 8)
And selling steel Q0 (as well as all the other NPC-products) above NPC-price is against the rules. ;)
thats why you will want to research the steel so you can sell it to ME at 140+2.5q :P (only accepting q1 and higher)

Post by Guest » 12.12.2008, 17:21

GoldenEye wrote:
if selling an equal item above NPC price is against the rules...why does everyone do it :P

Post by Guest » 12.12.2008, 20:31

CEOincorp wrote:if selling an equal item above NPC price is against the rules...why does everyone do it :P
Are you sure that everyone does it? ;) And are you sure that those who do are still unbanned? ;)

Post by Guest » 13.12.2008, 14:15

the man has a point

Post by Guest » 13.12.2008, 21:25

Anyway why sell it above NPC price if no one buys them ?

Post by Guest » 14.12.2008, 15:55

i dont...
when buing steel on the market, i always see the NPC being 135 and the lowest