Excel spreadsheet

Here you can find conversation partners. Maybe they can even help you create a new banner or solve any other problems.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 29.01.2009, 22:02

Does it run properly in OpenOffice allso?

Post by Guest » 29.01.2009, 22:28

trikke wrote:Does it run properly in OpenOffice allso?
Don't know, don't use openoffice, try it and check.

Post by Guest » 29.01.2009, 22:58

trikke wrote:Does it run properly in OpenOffice allso?
Yes, it does.
I have tried it today, and the calculations seem to work fine. I didn't change a lot of numbers, but the general scheme looks great :)

Post by Guest » 30.01.2009, 05:09

Fantastic, great job!! I will enjoy it.

Post by Guest » 30.01.2009, 21:24

I can not change the colors and even the copy/paste doesn't work. Anyone else with the same problem?

Post by Guest » 09.02.2009, 20:38

The problem is just that its in open office. I us now Microsoft excel and the problem is solved.
The only thing that i want to change is, when a plantation is expanding, you can not select that its producing nothing. Does anybody know how the change that?

Post by Guest » 05.06.2009, 16:22

thats pretty cool

Post by Guest » 10.06.2009, 12:07

All in all general problem which I had,this is corrupt excel file,and after that I solved this problem with help-Excel sheet recognizable format,software is free as far as I can see,utility save important information,such as graphics,statistic and mathematics,program will help you to recover valuable information and avoid its losses,tool scans your broken worksheet,then gets the data from this document,will help you to repair damaged files in Microsoft Excel sheet recognizable format,repair file Excel this file is not in a recognizable format, Excel showing this file does not in a recognizable format, or Microsoft Excel worksheet this file is not in a recognizeable format, it is an Excel file error: data may have been lost: Microsoft Excel impossible read file,tool performs a scan of your corrupt excel files not recognizable format and attempts to recover all available data.

Post by Guest » 10.06.2009, 17:02

Is there any question? The file is still working fine (excel 2003 and up).

Post by Guest » 10.06.2009, 17:46

Aww, awesome one!

I'm just using excel to log my company value and to calculate, how much resources I need for and product, or how much can I produce with the ammount of recourses I got. :)
Keepin it simple.