Ok back in the game,warehouse full of stuff. Now what?

Here is enough space for all players to ask questions about the game.

Moderator: moderators

Ok back in the game,warehouse full of stuff. Now what?

Post by Guest » 29.03.2014, 12:16

So i am back, not sure how to proceed from here. i have a warehouse full of stuff. For instance, I got 8,432,433,635 power, I'd like to sell some but when i check the market i see nothing there, why? No profit anymore? At what price does power go these days? Do players still buy power? Same question for water. And in general did prices change much? Any new rules? I got so much stuff i don't know what to do with. What is profitable these days? Still got wardrobes in my warehouse, how much do they go for? Selling Q33 in my shop right now for 5000 each. Need to make some space in my warehouse and figure out a new strategy on how to play.
And where is Azer? and GoldenEye? I see the forum is not as active as it used to be, to put it mildly.. :)

Re: Ok back in the game,warehouse full of stuff. Now what?

Post by Guest » 29.03.2014, 12:34

Sally are you in R1 or R2?
Yes prices altered big time. However, raw material prices are the same. That is to say, power and water still cost from 0.24 to 0.26 caps.

Post by Guest » 29.03.2014, 12:37

And as far as I'm concerned Azer has quit. Not sure about Goldeneye though, i've not seen him for a while in the forum. Actually forum is very inactive like the game itself (especially R1).

Post by Guest » 29.03.2014, 12:44

I am in realm 2, sorry to hear about Azer. Yes i already noticed many people left the game, probably GoldenEye is busy as well. About the prices, i will just put some stuff on the market and see what happens. :) How about Jewelry? people buying? Worth making?

Post by Guest » 29.03.2014, 13:42

I see the seed prices are a total random mess. If anyone has time to give me some info, write here, pm me, or pm me ingame. :)

Post by Guest » 29.03.2014, 22:21

Alot of players have quit. The game has got a lot of new smaller players.

You can sell power to the market for 0.27. Wardrobes are now approx 1800+50q. It will take time to get the new players up to speed again.

Post by Guest » 29.03.2014, 22:24

Azer was last on in 2010!!!. Is that how long you have been gone for? 4 years?

Even lingas in 2011. I havent spoken to anybody in BIG since about then

Post by Guest » 29.03.2014, 23:05

Yes i think around that long i haven't played. :shock: Time really flies. Many in my adress book have last logins 2011 or 2010 even. But PK still seems to play? I hope more players will come back and maybe we can get the game back to what it was, or at least less dead. :)

Post by Guest » 30.03.2014, 03:36

I don't know prices in R2. I log in very rarely, as all my buildings are under expansion. But, I can teach you how to make R2 status banner up and working :)

The thing is that R2 status banner server was merged with the R1 status banner server. Therefore, this is how it works now:

Go to Kapitools> statusbanner generator> instead of R2 server choose R1, and put your R2 ID and that's it. You can copy paste it in your profile and type Realm 2 above/under the banner.

Post by Guest » 30.03.2014, 03:52

As you might already noticed the building prices have dropped very much. For example, 2 months ago I sold my 100 car dealers in R2 for 2 billion in average. more precisely, I managed to sell merely 1 car dealer for 12 billion and about 40 car dealers for 3 billion, the rest for 1 billion each.

I think the main problem in both realms is that the supply is much less than the retail demand. In addition, the vast majority of the companies tend to make themselves self-sufficient, so it has become very hard to find a constant supplier or customer. I myself sold the car dealers due to supply absence.
Last edited by Guest on 30.03.2014, 04:05, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 30.03.2014, 03:58

Oh, and btw, I reckon the most profitable products to produce are Q0 items for special buildings. I know at least 2 companies in R2 who offer decent prices for special buildings' items.

Post by Guest » 30.03.2014, 17:48

Thanx Geo. :) I was thinking of buying Q0 items myself for special buildings, and wardrobes too. I just need to figure out prices for special building items.

Post by Guest » 08.04.2014, 14:37

For prices of Q0 special building items look at the topic of Junk Deluxe (realm2 Product purchase forum). Two suggestions about purchasing q0 items ->
1. Make the topic clear and do not change the items you purchase all the time
2. Accept the contacts as often as possible

And for power -> you can easily sell it on the market for 0.27 or 0.26 -> people are buying and there is often lack of supply!

Items which are not q0 are in my experience quite hard to sell to other players (especially on regular basis) so it is better to build your own stores to sell them.