Nedd question answered

Here is enough space for all players to ask questions about the game.

Moderator: moderators

Nedd question answered

Post by Guest » 28.01.2014, 19:36

Before I sell my power plant. I see other power plants for sale for considerably more than the option of a sale to kapiland at their price.

I need to know this before I get flagged for illegal sale. Am I OK to sell to another player a 500/5000 (yellow) area power plant for 500,000,000. Kapiland seggested sale price is 17,000,000. Others are selling at an average of 288,000 / square foot, which brings it up to 1,144,000,000.

It's being sold to a beginner

Re: Nedd question answered

Post by Guest » 02.02.2014, 13:33

There's a difference between the price of selling a building back to the server (which is always very low)
and the player-to-player price that you can find on the market. (which is set by players, and became high over time)

Since you're selling to another player, it would be wise to stay near the player-to-player price.
The rules simply state that trades with a huge advantage to one of the players is not allowed.
Selling a building very cheap compared to the actual price range, would give the buyer said huge advantage.

Some form of discount won't be too bad, of course, but going over 50% under the current player price seems a bit much. ;)

I'm not sure where this line is drawn, so I can't tell you a lowest price to ask without breaking the rules..

Post by Guest » 17.02.2014, 21:42

Yes its actually become very interesting. Once upon a time i could easily tell you the price of buildings out of the top of my head.
Players use to stick to their prices and most of the time get it.

Now the prices on the market are very random and the chances are very good that you will get it much discounted as well. I have seen full factories not selling at 20bill (which is more or less the right selling price) however no buyers.

Just saw a 16000m factory go for 5bill.

10000m mines selling for 2 bill and 7.5bill

full electronic stores that cannot sell for 5bill lol

and so on and so on. Yep cant really see any kind of property market direction. so i think target anything between lowest and highest price should be the safest.

Post by Guest » 19.02.2014, 11:19

AivaRoss wrote:Yes its actually become very interesting. Once upon a time i could easily tell you the price of buildings out of the top of my head.
Players use to stick to their prices and most of the time get it.

Now the prices on the market are very random and the chances are very good that you will get it much discounted as well. I have seen full factories not selling at 20bill (which is more or less the right selling price) however no buyers.

Just saw a 16000m factory go for 5bill.

10000m mines selling for 2 bill and 7.5bill

full electronic stores that cannot sell for 5bill lol

and so on and so on. Yep cant really see any kind of property market direction. so i think target anything between lowest and highest price should be the safest.

I sold my fully expanded 11 car dealers for 5 billion each. That took about 4 months. In R2 I sold fully expanded car dealers for 1 to 12 billion each. I think prices have become weird, because there is not enough supply for stores and its difficult to operate them.

Post by Guest » 21.02.2014, 18:56

Yes it seems at the moment the best way to play is to become your own supplier. Other than the obvious products gas, wardrobes etc. That's the model that i based my playing on when i started. I produce all my own goods.
I think that alot of the top players (and i could be wrong) are following the same model as i dont see them actively involved in the market, however they log on daily.
I want to go into the car business, however if I see the level of parts supply on the market I end up avoiding it.

Post by Guest » 21.03.2014, 14:30

when i began playing, the way was to be autonomous. most other way of playing have been tried. but all in all, most players have converted or disappeared.

now the Q0-only-production is a viable alternative in realm 2. it imply that you don't boggle your mind with research and shops, and sell all you make to others players. junk deluxe and armyman are quite reactive buyers, interested in products for "special" buildings. it cover more or less an hundred final or intermediate products. blessed be theirs for the strong incentive they put in the game.

I miss to find such a dynamic Q0 buyer in realm 1.