Shops and inhabitants

Here is enough space for all players to ask questions about the game.

Moderator: moderators

Shops and inhabitants

Post by Guest » 14.10.2012, 13:28

I was wondering if there is a relation between inhabitants and the price that people are willing to pay for the goods of our shops or the time that the goods remain in the shop.

If this is true, a Germany shop will be better than one in Turkey. Hope someone can answer. Thanks.

Re: Shops and inhabitants

Post by Guest » 14.10.2012, 13:50

Higher inhabitants = lower % of supply against demand. there are some effects from this however, it doesn't necessarily reduce sales times as it would also depend if your goods where above average quality in the higher inhabited area and the prices they where set at. Also what the daily stats are at.

Re: Shops and inhabitants

Post by Guest » 01.11.2012, 11:08

Another thing...
Each "continent" (or region) has its own maximum stat price. I believe it's based on the economy of the country's inhabitants. Africa is considered poor so therefore they are not willing to spend the same amount of money the people in let's say Europe do.
I haven't advanced enough to notice a difference between countries in the same region. But then again, I'm more into dominating the market of a certain product in R2. :wink: