Turn off shaking inlog part

Here is enough space for all players to ask questions about the game.

Moderator: moderators

Turn off shaking inlog part

Post by Guest » 03.08.2012, 05:13

When i start the site to login i see that it is shaking.

Is there a way to stop that. I have epilepsy and its dangerous for me. Its sad that onky the login part have this problem. The rest of the game is ok.

With regards, Andreas

Duffhead
Support/Admin

Re: Turn off shaking inlog part

Post by Duffhead » 03.08.2012, 08:54

Hi Andreas,

Which browser are you using? I haven't experienced this shaking in any of my browsers. I use Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 14 and Google Chrome 21.

Should you have an outdated browser, I suggest you update it. This should solve the problem.

Post by Guest » 03.08.2012, 09:07

Another alternative if it's just the front page it must be the flash images as they aren't on any other pages. Just turn off flash or block the images from loading.

Post by Guest » 04.08.2012, 17:18

I use the safari on the i pad

I see that a airship with (i love kapi) is coming. In the past it was not there.

When its comes the site shakes a little bit. I login so fast as possible to go to the other sites.

With regards

Post by Guest » 04.08.2012, 20:10

So it won't be the flash images anyway. :D the Zeppelin is not a flash image i don't use ios or safari though you could possibly look in your browser to see if you can block a certain image and if not possibly use an app. you would need to block http://www.kapilands.com/zeppelin2.png and it should stop the zeppelin from being a problem.