Grocery HELP

Here is enough space for all players to ask questions about the game.

Moderator: moderators

Grocery HELP

Post by Guest » 01.07.2012, 06:50

How do i Find out what Price to sell certain things in my Grocery?
Last edited by Guest on 03.07.2012, 07:11, edited 1 time in total.

pearlbay

Re: Grocery HELP

Post by pearlbay » 02.07.2012, 09:27

Hi Summers UK,

visit the market place for the current prices these products have and base your offers on them, please!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 02.07.2012, 17:26

OK,

Although that is the price to buy them from the market at,

Not the price to sell in your store at?

Regards,
Catering Industries

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 03.07.2012, 06:57

Hi Summers UK,

sorry, I guess I misunderstood your question yesterday - you mean if you sell your products in your own store, to the inhabitants of Kapilands, not to other players. My mistake.

First of all (this is from the FAQ under (forum.upjers.com/klcom/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=23932)
GoldenEye wrote:Usually you can sell your products at best in the red area. But please check the stats to find out the best for your specific product.
The higher your quality is the more expensive you can sell your products. You should always try to sell above the stats-price.
Now, as you may have learned, prices are always based on offer/demand. If you closely monitor your customer's level of satisfaction, you'll see if they are content with the prices you are offering your products at, or if they consider them too high. Hope that makes sense to you!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 03.07.2012, 07:09

OK, Thanks

Post by Guest » 03.07.2012, 07:25

When it comes to groceries (Sausages in my case) I sell as much of what I produce in 24h. The price lands on about 33¢ in Europe. The customers aren't too happy, but they still buy. ...and I make a small profit. :D

Post by Guest » 03.07.2012, 07:35

OK, Would you be Intrested in Joining my Brand new forum?

Post by Guest » 21.03.2013, 08:40

there are several fators entering in line to answer this : area; quality, size of the store,publicity, etcetera.

my advice is to do an excell sheet.

take 1000 (or 100.000) items , fix a random price, a watch the sell time.
write it down on your excell.
do it again several time with other price (up or down).

write a formula to obtain the rentability (that is : the sell price minus the product cost, divided by the time of selling).
you'll notice that when you raise the price, the rentability start to raise too than go down. graphically, it's a curve. choose the price at the high of the curve.

now you can raise the price if you have time (said you're going in holyday and won't be able to restore your shops). or you can down it if you have too much items in warehouse (stock is sleeping money).

it take time, and you'all have to do it each time you change a factor (size, quality,...) but you will have a precise idea of the right price for your own buildings.