Coin saver (R2)

Here is enough space for all players to ask questions about the game.

Moderator: moderators

Coin saver (R2)

Post by Guest » 24.09.2010, 18:21

Are there "big" players who buys coins and save them with aim to rise the price for them?

Last few weeks/ months coin price in R2 have gone up quite much.

Why do you buy coins using caps?
- To get profit in short term, buy and fast sale for higher price
- To get profit in long term, buy and sell later for huge profit
- For premium account, buying coins each month
- For premium account, buying coins in bulk while coins are cheaper, knowing that the price is going up every week
- To save coins and withdraw them from circulation to rise price for coins
- To send Fax (How much coins do you spend on faxes each month?)

- other

Post by Guest » 24.09.2010, 19:03

Prior to my almost 2 year "vacation" from the game, I used to buy and have accumulated hundreds of coins for 3 main reasons.

1. Premium Account.. This is quite simple, an extra 40 buildings = Income.

2. Profitability. Yes, coin prices do rise quite quickly. So buying them and holding on to them for even a short while can make for some very good profits.

3. MOST IMPORTANT for me when I was growing was Growth Control. You can either buy building materials from the market to stop you from gaining the next level and losing production, or you can buy coins. Because of the NPC pricing on building materials, there is no benefit in buying them because the prices are static. Coins on the other hand do raise in value, so it makes more sense to spend your excess caps on coins to sell at a later date when you are ready to buy a building, or go on a major expansion. They are a good "Investment".

Just my thoughts..

Ax

Post by Guest » 25.09.2010, 06:59

I would like to buy coins (on R1) but I am not interested in paying what the sellers are asking (450mill).
If I could buy I would save them until I have enough to buy special items, like carpets etc.

Post by Guest » 29.09.2010, 15:28

You can also see it at as bankaccount.
you deposit money= buying coins
you pay your rent= premium account
you buy things= send faxes
And you can save your money and get interest, the rate of interest is the change of value of coins.

Me, i buy coins when i have spare money and people want to sell cheap.