--- FAQ-archive collection - only for the FAQ-archive! ---

Please check this section first before posting.
Here you can find answers to most of the basic questions about Kapilands.

Moderator: moderators

--- FAQ-archive collection - only for the FAQ-archive! ---

Post by Guest » 02.05.2010, 16:45

Hello dear Kapilanders!

Do you still miss a certain question/answer in our FAQ-archive?
Do you want to improve an answer?
Then it is good to see you in this thread. :)

Adding a new pair of questions/answers
Try to consider if this question is a "FAQ", a frequently asked one. Is it necessary to post it in here? We do not want to "spam" the FAQ-archive, do we?
Please try to use adequate language.

Please post your question in here while using the following format:
1) superior topic
2) link to the existing thread with that topic
3) the question itself
4) the correct answer (if possible)
Improving an existing answer
Post your improved answer in here. Make sure that is correct. Is your answer really better than the existing one?

Please post the new answer while using the following format:
1) exact question that you want to answer
2) link to the posting/thread where the existing answer is written in
3) What is wrong about the existing answer?
4) your new answer

After you posted in this thread we will check your posting and consider if a change is necessary and if your idea is better than the existing answers. This can take some time, so don't start grouching, please. Everyone who works on the FAQ-archive does this in his free time and does not get paid for this. :)
We try to improve the FAQ-archive but we cannot guarantee that your posting will help us. So don't be angry if your posting will not be taken into the FAQ-archive.

Please avoid any kind of discussion in this thread! Discussions will be removed without any further comment.
If you have got an own question please use another thread but not this one.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. :)

Bye!

server reset stats time.

Post by Guest » 16.01.2011, 05:38

good day,

I have try to find that answer for days now by using various search keyword such as stats , stats reset,server reset and such ... and the result are no where near the answer needed.

1) superior topic / FAQ archive
2) link to the existing thread with that topic / non existent to my knowledge.
3) the question itself / What time does the server do the calculation of the stats ? ( on kapi-regnum the server shut down for 10 min at midnight server time to do the calculation and u cant log in to the game during that period... i never noticed such a thing on kapilands.)
4) the correct answer (if possible) / no idea :(

Thanks in advance and sorry if the answer exist somewhere but i didnt find it .... i realy searched hard for it tho ...

[EDIT by GoldenEye: I added your question (including the answer) to the FAQ archive now.
:arrow: Just to show how we could have solved it in this case:
1) General questions about the game --- basics (you could also think about a new thread just about stats but not for just one answer ;) )
2) http://www.forum.kapilands.com/viewtopic.php?t=23926
3) When does the server update the stats?
4) The server updates the stats every day at ~03:00 am. You can continue playing during that time, the server does not have to be closed during that process.]