Kapi-Bank - loans, shares

Please check this section first before posting.
Here you can find answers to most of the basic questions about Kapilands.

Moderator: moderators

Kapi-Bank - loans, shares

Post by Guest » 02.05.2010, 10:20

Last edited by Guest on 03.05.2010, 21:26, edited 2 times in total.

I cannot find the Kapi-Bank!

Post by Guest » 02.05.2010, 12:47

I cannot find the Kapi-Bank!

In Realm 1 and Realm 2 you can visit the Kapi-Bank once you reach the level "manager".

Should I buy shares?

Post by Guest » 02.05.2010, 12:50

Should I buy shares?

NO!
The shares-system is - literally spoken - dead. Do not invest a single Caps into the shares-system.

What happens if I cannot pay back a loan?

Post by Guest » 02.05.2010, 13:04

What happens if I cannot pay back a loan?

First of all: Be careful with loans!

Step 1:
You do not pay back the loan in time and up to 24 hours pass (in total: 24 hours since you should have payed back the loan).

You will recieve a first message, asking you to pay back the loan.

Step 2:
You still do not pay back the loan and again 24 hours pass (in total: 48 hours since you should have payed back the loan).

You will recieve a second message, asking you to pay back the loan and that your buildings can be attached.

Step 3a:
You still do not pay back the loan and up tp three more hours pass (in total: 51 hours since you should have payed back the loan).
Then your cash will automatically be taken away (including 40 % interest paid on overdraft) until your loan is amortised.
If you don't have got enough cash "step 3b" will follow immediately.

A third message will follow.

Step 3b:
Your buildings will be attached in order to amortise the loan. Only the entire expansion costs (not the used raw material!) will be counted for this. Usually this is the "over kill" for your account.

If you take a loan make sure that you can pay it back in time!

:arrow: Since a long time loans have been removed from Kapilands, so you do not have to wonder if you cannot take a loan anymore.