Mistakes you should avoid

Please check this section first before posting.
Here you can find answers to most of the basic questions about Kapilands.

Moderator: moderators

I have got a question. What shall I do?

Post by Guest » 02.05.2010, 13:37

I have got a question. What shall I do?

Please use the threads in the FAQ-archive (This is the section you are reading in now.) in order to find an answer.
You can find answers to most of the basic questions in here.
You can also read the help-section (icon with a question mark) in the game itself. Additionally you can visit the archive of the "Advice of Week" and the "Guide to Guides and Helpful Threads".

When you cannot find the answer you are looking for feel free to post your question in the "Questions and beginners"-section. Please make sure that the subject-line of the thread is concrete and that your question can be understood. :)

If you have got a question concerning your ingame-account that only the game-administration can answer then please contact the upjers-support.
Last edited by Guest on 02.05.2010, 14:39, edited 2 times in total.

I want to answer a question in the forums. How to do that?

Post by Guest » 02.05.2010, 13:42

I want to answer a question in the forums. What shall I take into consideration?

Please make sure that your answer really fits to the question. Always keep in mind that it should be a clear answer that really helps the questioner. Make sure that you only give correct answers. If you are not sure about something then this is no problem, but please indicate this.
Please avoid spam, sometimes it is better not to post than just to write useless things. We try to be a community of players that help and respect each other. Thus we all need to reflect our postings from time to time.

I want to advertise a website via fax. Is that okay?

Post by Guest » 02.05.2010, 13:44

I want to advertise a website via fax. Is that okay?

No, this is not okay.
Please make sure that your fax does not contain a link to or the name of a website that is not hosted by upjers. If you send such a fax including a link to an upjers-foreign website your fax will get removed. You will not get a refund for the Coins you invested.

Am I allowed to use real companies' names?

Post by Guest » 02.05.2010, 13:46

Am I allowed to use real companies' names?

Honestly: You should be more creative and individual to find your own company name, shouln't you?

Due to legal issues you should strictly avoid the use of real existing companies. That can lead to conflicts and may end up in expensive judicial cases.
Simply use your own brain and be creative. :)
Last edited by Guest on 03.05.2010, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.

Never sell all of your buildings!

Post by Guest » 02.05.2010, 13:49

Never sell all of your buildings!

You need to have got at least 75,000 Caps of fixed assets in order to be able to trade with other players.
So make sure that you do not sell all of your buildings at once. If you did so and sold all your buildings please contact the upjers-support.