Production by hour....

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Production by hour....

Post by Guest » 28.06.2007, 16:37

sorry if this has been suggested before, but......
any chance of adding a button in the production menu allowing you to choose x number of hours of production ?
it would save me hunting for my calculator everytime !
cheers all
Chris

Post by Guest » 28.06.2007, 18:23

wont be put in. ANd just use www.kapitools.de . to calculate the timeand cost.

http://www.kapitools.de

Post by Guest » 28.06.2007, 22:12

that site looks good....
but a simple box underneath the unit production for x hours wouldn't be that hard to code....
guess i'll have to keep my calculator handy !

Post by Guest » 28.06.2007, 22:18

It's not that it will never happen, it's just not getting included in this version. Once the next version of the game is released, it's possible.

And yeah it's just about the most common suggestion these days. I'm wondering if maybe I should put this information in a sticky ...

Post by Guest » 28.06.2007, 22:55

It would make it easier to find and point to.

Post by Guest » 29.06.2007, 09:05

next ppl will start asking for bots....... :P

uhh hey..

Post by Guest » 30.06.2007, 05:29

i was looking for a bot thanx =] na jk

it would be nice.. i don't really think it would be that great.. just maybe a thing for how much u make a day.. since theres seconds/min and hour i want day =[ would help me heaps since thats how i make mine lol ;p

Tycoon
Moderator off duty

Post by Tycoon » 03.07.2007, 07:50

Knolls wrote:It's not that it will never happen, it's just not getting included in this version. Once the next version of the game is released, it's possible.

And yeah it's just about the most common suggestion these days. I'm wondering if maybe I should put this information in a sticky ...
I did... :lol: and adjusted the title a bit... maybe it will be seen then easier ;-)

Post by Guest » 03.07.2007, 08:12

I'd rather put it in the "refused suggestions" sticky (I don't like having too many different stickies). Which I should probably do in the next day or two - I'm just feeling too lazy right now. :wink:

Post by Guest » 03.07.2007, 09:56

I just wanted to report that I tested out one of the administration buildings. It made the game 100% times easier to use, and more fun. I started and stopped buildings just because.

I think that even wtihout the 24 hour production, I'll be fine as soon as I get all my admin buildings built. But what a cost! I think if more newer players had some access to these buildings then more might stay. (Or quit asking for ways to make restarting productions easier)

Maybe if the admin buildings were available to a player once they build the 10th building of that type, or just all of them are avaiable once you hit a certain level. Players would probably still want to donate for the 100 buildings. It's just a shame that most people don't know how good these buildings are until you already have them. (Maybe offer trials, then remove them)

Regardless, great feature.

Post by Guest » 13.07.2007, 20:37

I'd be a big supporter of doing an hourly input as well, but serenity is right, the administration buildings are basically mandatory once you get quite a few buildings that you have to manage. Unless you want to be clicking around all day of course :lol:

Post by Guest » 16.07.2007, 05:42

hey dont u guys think it is not fair for higher level members to have a slower production per hour?

Post by Guest » 16.07.2007, 11:03

Gevron Enterprises wrote:hey dont u guys think it is not fair for higher level members to have a slower production per hour?

No, read this. I thank golden eye to save me some writting,
Why did the programmers invent this?
Easy answer: They wanted to give smaller companies some kind of beginner bonus thus the game is not to hard for them.
Other wise it be so hard for smaller companys

Post by Guest » 16.07.2007, 12:41

well but this is just not fair.......
The larger companies should have a higher production by hour
Dont u guys know anything about Economies of Scale?

Post by Guest » 16.07.2007, 18:50

Sure, but they also know about game design. Giving an extra advantage to the person who's already winning is bad, bad, bad. They don't need an advantage. They're already in front.