Refused suggestions **READ THIS FIRST**

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Re: Refused suggestions **READ THIS FIRST**

Post by Guest » 31.03.2008, 17:14

Attotech wrote:These are suggestions that will not be happening
  • I want a new product
    In the next time new products won't be added, because there would be thousand things which could be included.
I saw this, and I know I'm very new to this game, but I think some products could have some "developed" versions of it.
I mean, there are some products that you can only produce the basic of it, you don't have a factory that uses it to improve the final value of this item.
This is specially true to some fruits. You could have candies with them, cereal bars (not sure if it's the name of it), juices, etc. I'm not proposing a lot of products, just 1 for each product that has no further development would be great.

Re: Refused suggestions **READ THIS FIRST**

Post by Guest » 31.03.2008, 17:36

lelioiv wrote:
Attotech wrote:These are suggestions that will not be happening
  • I want a new product
    In the next time new products won't be added, because there would be thousand things which could be included.
This is specially true to some fruits. You could have candies with them, cereal bars (not sure if it's the name of it), juices, etc. I'm not proposing a lot of products, just 1 for each product that has no further development would be great.
That is the whole reason for the rule. It would create way to many products. New products mean adding a lot of new programing for what might seem like a small request.

We have enough products in the game currently. There is no need for new ones. Play awhile longer and you will see. :wink:

Post by Guest » 28.05.2008, 22:55

:wink:

when i started playing i thought to my self .....

:idea: self :?: wouldn't it be a good addition to the game if they added icecreams ..... you could make fruit icecreams .... shouldn't be too hard ....

:!: WOW, what do you know .... now there are heaps of different icecreams AND they aren't only fruit.

8) what a team.....

:arrow: unfortunately it doesn't fit into my current company structure, but maybe on a different realm......

Seriously though, i don't think there is any harm in suggesting new products / production chains as occassionally the developers DO add new items. for many of the suggestions there may well be no functionality in trying to assimulate them into the game. but some might be something the programmers take a liking to and who knows :?:

this could be like a refridgerator to keep your beer cool in while your waiting for the game to start on the television. OR, popcorn that you prepare in your microwave so that you can put them on your table so you can have something the beer can wash down while your watching the game on the television .......

Post by Guest » 30.05.2008, 11:56

ghandor, you have been asked not to suggest new products. There is no need for suggesting them as the developers have got enough ideas. ;) And every player that sees his/her product suggestion denied might get envy on another player when his product will be implemented.

Regards
GoldenEye