coming back from premium account

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

coming back from premium account

Post by Guest » 17.03.2014, 18:29

nowadays, when Premium time run out, we can't use all of our 60 buildings.

the standard procedure is to PM pearlbay (who is less than reactive) and

" will reactivate [our] premium account for a few days, so [we] can sell the surplus buildings. Once you have only 60 buildings left, all of them will be accessible once more."

so if you plan to reactivate you premium account , said, after the holydays, you must destroy 40% of your effortly-got buildings to have the right to have the same minimum rights in the mean time.

I suggest the rollback from premium account keep the 60 oldest buildings. I would be amazed if th metrics from upjers didn't have the date and time of the construction request.

Re: coming back from premium account

Post by Guest » 17.03.2014, 19:40

I like the suggestions, but unfortunately I think they will not do this. This has been suggested for many times in the past.

Post by Guest » 27.03.2014, 17:08

Unfortunate you are right that it seems more and more difficult to get hold of pearl bay.

I am still waiting for a response even a pm directly to her company name

Post by Guest » 08.04.2014, 14:25

It makes sense... They want you to keep your account premium so there is no point in making it easier to ditch it.