make FAX free

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

make FAX free

Post by Guest » 14.01.2014, 15:37

nowadays, fax is pay with coin. coins are worth billion kapi since the infamous gold contest. or you must buy it in money (it is noy worth it).

the communication is strangled. public annouce must be made by forum, a time consuming process that less and less player care to do. moreover the forum is badly managed. some posts are 1 year old. there is no way to distinct active players from quitters.

if you want to give back kapiland some dynamic, free the communication. make the fax free.

you can put limit like two fax a day maximum. but right now the onerous fax system kill the community, and so the game.

Re: make FAX free

Post by Guest » 17.02.2014, 21:50

I have to agree, however i dont think they would be able to code something like that. 1 free fax per player on a certain day of the month and it doesnt need to be every month. Just to stir a bit of activity.

Re: make FAX free

Post by Guest » 28.06.2014, 18:59

Making it more like a chat would be intresting.

Avoiding spam there could be little progressive fee. No coins. Like first 5 messages(/day) 500-5000, 6-10 7000-50000 and so on... This is really worth trying atleast in this server :::Realm1:::: as there is soon no players at all. I am sure it would increase activity alot.

Coins could be used something else. If this game would be owned by me,, i would make that *own something special* items cheaper as there is no way any new player can ever get even close to top10 highest scores in any category. Points/coins should change as as game goes on, meaning new special items with lower coins/points ratio.