Construction companies

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Construction companies

Post by Guest » 28.10.2012, 10:11

Hi,
as we all know how much we build and expand each m2 and how much we pay for that, would be good that that money stays to players who would have "construction companies",the market will be always in demand.

players could expand through construction companies leaded by other players which would have new material lines of productions to "prepare"construction areas for building.

players who wanna expand m2 they make a quee and construction companies find them over list, if the que is big or lack of construction companies on the market,players should be able to expand for double or triple higher price from NPC.

construction companies should offer
faster or slower building times depending on their investments,researches, material they have for such amount of m2 they need
new lines of productions for construction sites.
and could be implement maintance of the same, depend on contracts
company should offer prices for their job per m2

feel free to continue if u like this idea,

thx.

Re: Construction companies

Post by Guest » 28.10.2012, 21:19

There did used to be (and probably still are as they only need to log in once very few months) companies that would construct buildings for you. With prices fluctuating on buildings it's not always the best business to be in. Its ok agreeing to build a max building for someone for 30b caps but then a year down the road it's finished expanding and there is 20 of the same building on the market at 5b.

Post by Guest » 29.10.2012, 00:49

I was thinking about daily expands by "m2",imagine how many players daily expand m2 in their industries, i am sure there could be a place for construction companies for such daily demands like i mention at begin.

Post by Guest » 30.10.2012, 22:15

You forget something: if we all have spots full of constructions, no one needs them. Market could also be saturated with buildings. Spots are full.

Post by Guest » 31.10.2012, 02:28

who said that we all have full spots? i dont have full spots like many many others, btw peeps like to start over again, there are also new players, players change factories in need for demands on the markets which are dynamics, there can be always jobs,btw like in RL market is dynamic, demands are changing every day,can be bad days and good days, if construction demand stagnate,it doesnt mean will not raise again, like new players,there will be always new players for example.

Post by Guest » 01.11.2012, 22:12

The building market is nowhere near as stable or profitable as it used to be. I made billions trading buildings now i wouldnt even attempt it. I wouldn't really class any buildings as 'safe' to invest in maybe furniture stores in Germany. 6 months ago it would have been joineries now they've dropped significantly due to lack of wardrobe wholesalers. Especially on R2. I noticed this a year or so back on R1 when I had 99 maxed joineries and got rid of loads to replace with furniture stores and I'm glad I did.

Post by Guest » 02.11.2012, 21:07

Constructing buildings was amazing back in the days (a few years ago).

I checked the forum to see whether there were any remnants of my old company, and found I many mines at 500m2 - the money I got from those sales I used to build 1000m2 mines to sell.

In those days, there was a good busy market.

Now, there isn't. There is a lack of communication and not enough trading with each other.

Now, this would fail badly. I have 30 1000m2 e-factories in Germany. After the next e-contest, I will get rid of them. How? Probably just dump at 50m or so, if that doesn't sell, then just sell to the NPC.

There's just no market for them...

Post by Guest » 17.12.2014, 12:58

I wish they would. Kapilands and Kapi regnum would work quite well as an apps, there are plenty of apps you can subscribe to same as premium on here so it would be an advantage. Plus the additional players that might never find kapilands but would just download games to try same as most do.

Post by Guest » 25.12.2014, 01:10

Upjers are way behind the times when it comes to integrated browser/app games. Pretty much any game I play these days can be played on both. Just had a quick look on Google play just incase I missed the point when they started integrating their usual browser games with apps but it's clear they missed that boat by a mile.

Kapi with app functionality maybe 2/3 years ago probably would have had some extra mileage in it but the company just stayed dated as the competition moved on and saw the opportunities that android/apple created (I think I mentioned this about 4 years ago on here and nothing has changed)