Remove players who don't play more

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Remove players who don't play more

Post by Guest » 09.07.2012, 21:01

Hello!!!

I think it might be a good thing if players who haven't played for a long time (for example 3 months or more) were removed from the game, and their products in the market too!
In this way everyone can know exactly what's his real position in the game, with the stats, and who are the big active players!
:D

Re: Remove players who don't play more

Post by Guest » 10.07.2012, 09:13

If people started getting removed your position ingame would not be accurate. The fact you can log off come back months later is an advantage and not something that wants removing.

Post by Guest » 10.07.2012, 16:27

Unfair idea. Lot of us paid real money for coins and resell it. Think a lot of us feel stolen with this, after returning

Post by Guest » 13.07.2012, 14:20

3 months is not the right timespan - if any.
Try 2 years or so. That would be more "fair".

Post by Guest » 28.07.2012, 11:59

We've had people return to this game after like 3 years, the whole point of a game like this, is to be able to return to where you left off.

And especially something as short as a few months? People have gone into expansions that last a lot longer than a couple of months, they generally don't log in until those expansions are done, because there's nothing to do if you have every single building in an expansion. ;)

Post by Guest » 29.09.2012, 08:26

That's what I love about the game. You can come and go as you please. It doesn't need to be checked several times a day to progress. I still login each morning, but that's because I own shops and I need the statistics to stay its course. :wink:

I've noticed that I have left the passive player marshland on the score list. Always something. :D

Post by Guest » 03.10.2012, 02:20

Also removing players will us loose the costumers for out stores aswell. And loosing costumers.will also mean a loss of sellings. (I think that only not sure about it tho)