JUST STARTED

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

JUST STARTED

Post by Guest » 10.04.2012, 20:59

HEY all, need help. I have just started game, I built almost 50 power plant produce power and sell, can you advice is it good idea to expend my power plants till 32000 and is such business profitable? can I reach to be Trillionaire after 2 years? what is your advice? or it is better to start another business??????????

Re: JUST STARTED

Post by Guest » 10.04.2012, 21:22

power is not great business at all. because you already build 50, try to sell something and expand a few of these. There are better industries. Like oil Q0 doubles the profit.

If you need to sell your power, send them to me for 0.27. I am buying these from newbees until manager.

Post by Guest » 11.04.2012, 00:32

I doubt if you play the game properly you will become a trillionaire within two years. If it was that easy there would be loads on R2 which has been open for 4/5 years instead of one.

Just pick a decent product and play you will get there eventually.

Post by Guest » 11.04.2012, 10:28

Everything is easier with coins ;) To reach trillionaire you would need 1000 coins or so. 100€ :shock:

Post by Guest » 11.04.2012, 22:26

IN realm2 you need over then 200 euro to get trillionair when selling these for 400 million each. Go ahead: 200 euro, trillionaire no producing facilities and when building one all for max amount of materials and lowest production. Have fun :lol:

Post by Guest » 12.04.2012, 09:16

But if he wants to play the game properly he might be able to do it eventually. Some wardrobe producers and retailers can make billions daily so if he keeps the cash he could become a trillionaire easily enough.

Post by Guest » 12.04.2012, 09:45

yeah yeah dont get all smart ass on me, i was just pointing out a possibility

Post by Guest » 12.04.2012, 10:35

Its been done before and no doubt will be done again. Its just not that impressive. :D

Post by Guest » 13.04.2012, 09:07

switch to food industry or textiles. Here you can make the greatest profit for a newbie. And... follow the contest. Today one contest ends. On Sunday a new one will start. Build some contest-product buildings!
And you can become a trillionaire in 1.5 year for sure, if it is your goal.

Post by Guest » 14.04.2012, 21:31

or he can do it like i started out build from every producing building 1 and do as moldova says follow the contests it did give a good boost after a while you'll check out a product line and start with that.

But I'm only wandering why he wants to be a trillionaire in such a short time. Don't you play to have a relaxing moment? I surely do it just for fun :mrgreen:

Post by Guest » 15.04.2012, 13:19

I still produce stones because I'm playing to relax, haha. :P

Everyone has a different method of trying to gain their profit and have fun at the same time,
I'd advise the topic starter to do that as well. ;)

Post by Guest » 16.04.2012, 02:43

GREED inc. wrote:Everything is easier with coins ;) To reach trillionaire you would need 1000 coins or so. 100€ :shock:
Haha Spotting a capitalist here is easy!! No offense..... :twisted: