bailouts

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

bailouts

Post by Guest » 15.09.2011, 03:30

your company might be horrible the bail outs free money
Last edited by Guest on 17.09.2011, 07:08, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 15.09.2011, 14:19

I don't think this would be a good idea for the game, as it's a business game and it focusses on the 'clean side' of things..

things such as bribes, spying on companies, even hiring people to rob companies (yeah, that's actually been suggested at one time) really don't fit into the style of Kapilands IMO.

Post by Guest » 16.09.2011, 10:53

I am afraid that I must agree wit VCM on this, to corrupt the game like this would be to change the entire game experience.

LOL bailout...

Post by Guest » 03.10.2011, 08:38

O.o did some one say... Corrupt?!?!?!

Just kidding... Maybe!

I agree with the above 2 posts, this isn't some mafia like game on face-book and my-Space < didn't want it to create a link upon search, although... nvm.

Doubt Upjers wants to get rickrolled by Obama on his own game.

Question, Upjers a male or female?

But what if it was a green tech company?

Post by Guest » 31.10.2011, 12:53

Those companies have no chance to survive unless they get super subsidies from the government, and even then they still go belly up. How can energy be on the "clean side" without any huge investments by the taxpayers?

Re: But what if it was a green tech company?

Post by Guest » 16.04.2012, 02:36

Steel King wrote:Those companies have no chance to survive unless they get super subsidies from the government, and even then they still go belly up. How can energy be on the "clean side" without any huge investments by the taxpayers?
We need a fractional based central banking system to perpetuate inflation to give companies an incentive to keep manufacturing and to give the illusion of consumption at a greater rate.

Possibly a tax for higher levels or a new level called dictator where you can select 5 opponents and impose at tax levee of 10% for 30 days at a cost of 10 coins.

I have many ideas and I would be willing to be considered as a consultant for a nominal fee.

Post by Guest » 16.04.2012, 17:26

xxshifterxx wrote:Possibly a tax for higher levels or a new level called dictator where you can select 5 opponents and impose at tax levee of 10% for 30 days at a cost of 10 coins.
And for 200 coins I can buy a nuke from Pakistan and destroy all the buildings in a certain country :P

Post by Guest » 16.04.2012, 18:52

lolzer wrote:
xxshifterxx wrote:Possibly a tax for higher levels or a new level called dictator where you can select 5 opponents and impose at tax levee of 10% for 30 days at a cost of 10 coins.
And for 200 coins I can buy a nuke from Pakistan and destroy all the buildings in a certain country :P
Thats M.A.D. level Mutual Assured Destruction. No one wins that way but just imagine all the new forum posts we would get from that update. haha

Re: bailouts

Post by Guest » 16.04.2012, 18:57

And you think your propasal isn't?

BTW xxxshifterxxx increased production and sale times in sort of a tax on higher leveled players

Post by Guest » 16.04.2012, 20:23

lolzer wrote:And you think your propasal isn't?

BTW xxxshifterxxx increased production and sale times in sort of a tax on higher leveled players
No no I was not poopooing on your Idea I was just saying that would just piss off a huge amount of players and wont bring in more revenue for the game developers. What I was proposing was to make it more challenging for the players that find the game boring at the uber levels and to bring in an element of competition and rivalry to the game.

It will bring renewed vigor to reach a new level. I like the part of the game where demand changes according to demographic and supply due to retailers. The game can add banking functions and scenarios of natural disasters and war calamities and even political turmoils. They can add voting options where players can select political leaders of various countries or a new dynamic of warfare industries where instead of just running an enterprise they can be industry leaders.

This can get as real as real can get. Maybe too complex to build but just imagine the level of game play after. lol

Post by Guest » 16.04.2012, 21:03

Don't get sarcasm do you?

Post by Guest » 17.04.2012, 04:37

lolzer wrote:Don't get sarcasm do you?
I find it does not translate well into text. Haha :roll: