Expansion times are too long so I have suggestion

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Expansion times are too long so I have suggestion

Post by Guest » 29.08.2011, 01:28

I have 100 fully expanded buildings. Not all are finished expanding but they are hot properties and sell for a very nice premium. Now that I have nearly 25 billion in fixed assets, I feel I can say something without being accused of just complaining because I played the game to it's maximum capacity as it was intended to be played. I have 100 buildings at maximum size plus some special building in maximum expansion. In just over 14 thousand hours, my community building will be ready to go.

So now I'd like to suggest that coins can be used to shorten expansion times. If a building is already in expansion, then you can use a coin to cut some of that time off. This game needs to generate income by selling coins to players, right?

Also, after all that work, I feel I deserve points because I took a building from nothing and made it as big as it can possibly be. There should be a reward for making it that far.

Also, I am dissapointed that I cannot carry myself beyond Tycoon with the value of my fixed assets. It is mathematically impossible to go beyond Tycoon based on fixed assets alone. Maybe...if I sold every building... then it would cost so much to rebuild it from scratch again (at my new higher level) that I could get the exact same number my current fixed assets to be worth more than what they were worth the first time I built them.

I fear now that my fully expanded building are coming on line soon, I will not know what the point of the game is anymore. We'll see. But my goal has been to expand my buildings for so long that I don't know what to do after that. Sell stuff to get cash that just sits as I wait for buildings to expand? My fully expanded research facilities keep me occupied for now so we will see.