Optimize

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Optimize

Post by Guest » 08.06.2011, 13:30

Okay, i have around 90 big buildings! And now its becoming a pain to sit and optimize one by one! this needs to be done immediately...I dont know if any new things have been added recently or not...This is a major issue!

Post by Guest » 08.06.2011, 14:05

When you click on optimize and its goes to the next page just keep refreshing and it will optimize until the building can't optimize anymore, I agree its a pain but how often do you need to optimize every building at once?

Post by Guest » 08.06.2011, 15:41

:lol: I forgot to optimise a few days ago, cancelled 1,000 hours of production (not to mention millions of Q60 oil) per building to start again xD

Post by Guest » 29.06.2011, 23:25

Trader wrote::lol: I forgot to optimise a few days ago, cancelled 1,000 hours of production (not to mention millions of Q60 oil) per building to start again xD
wow somebody copied my signature.... get your own color man, be original

Post by Guest » 30.06.2011, 02:28

jinny1 wrote:
Trader wrote::lol: I forgot to optimise a few days ago, cancelled 1,000 hours of production (not to mention millions of Q60 oil) per building to start again xD
wow somebody copied my signature.... get your own color man, be original
Both colours are different lol.