INCINTIVES FOR UNPROFETABLE SECTORES

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

INCINTIVES FOR UNPROFETABLE SECTORES

Post by Guest » 14.07.2010, 20:54

the fact that most of the business sectors are of little profit is making this game boring...
I have playing kapi for more than 3 years now, I tried mostly all types of business to have fun with the game. but unfortunately have to sell all, piece by piece and switched to the wardrobes bus as most big ones.
although still stocked with E-stores and their Factories, i am also trying to sell them as they don't make good income.
what i noticed is that the only profit making businesses are Power, Oil and Gas, Wardrobes. nothing else not the food, the drugstores, the beverage, nor the E-stores.
just think how interesting the game will be if all sectors are functioning will and you look at the stats and see the supply is full with all types of goods.
what i suggest to make other sectors work is:
-Expand the capacity of holding goods (more than triple) in grocery stores drugstores beverage stores toy stores etc...SO THEY CAN SELL MORE ITEMS AND MAKE MONEY
-Expand the production capacity of plantations fruit plantations butcheries etc....SO THEY CAN MAKE MORE GOODS AND PAY
-just review all the unprofitable sectors and give them incentives to stay a live...
-WHAT ABOUT INCREASING THE MAX PRICE IN UNDER DEVELOBED COUNTRIES TO MAKE BUSINESS THERE PROFITABLE (RETAIL)
-just don't let this game be centered on Wardrobes and Gas, WHATS WRONG WITH BEDS CHAIRS SHOES TOOTHPASTE SAUSAGES BEEF CHIKEN AND SO ON

Post by Guest » 14.07.2010, 21:02

Yeah I agree. I make nothing at the moment out of food. So I'm switching to oil and things along those lines.

Post by Guest » 14.07.2010, 21:05

yeah i was stocked with butcheries and super markets before i sold them out.......some thing should be done

Post by Guest » 14.07.2010, 21:12

since when eshops are not making any decent profits ?

im very pleased with my eshops ...

if you look up on demand and compare wardrobes to tvs ... you will see tvs are more in demand

and don't forget leather jackets
Last edited by Guest on 14.07.2010, 21:42, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 14.07.2010, 21:15

Some of the products named above can be more profitable producing Q0 for the special buildings, i assumed that was why certain products aren't that profitable selling in stores they are needed for different things in the game.

Post by Guest » 14.07.2010, 21:19

just tell me where you can buy TV's or monitors etc.. nothing is displayed in the market for decent prices, simply because many components go in to their manufactoring and more the e-fac are very slow in production...
i had to keep 10 e-facs to supply my stores and with their production level i have to sell in say 300-400 hour cycles and still having trouble with plastic and glass supply to keep them runing........no profet!!!!

Post by Guest » 14.07.2010, 21:23

NYK wrote:Some of the products named above can be more profitable producing Q0 for the special buildings, i assumed that was why certain products aren't that profitable selling in stores they are needed for different things in the game.
still there is a population that needs feeding, and small producers dont have to relay on charity of bigger companies they need to go in retail

Post by Guest » 14.07.2010, 21:38

I've not fed any kapilanders and as far as i'm aware non as of yet have starved TBH that was a pretty crazy comment, if you want to feed them go ahead and don't worry about the profitability, charity also has nothing to do with it it's supply and demand, you have/produce something the bigger companies want, they aren't buying out of pity they are buying because they want to increase their score, how many people click on the company names before they buy Q0 special building items to see if they are a small company or not? they don't, they just look at the price and maybe IGM for a constant contract if the price is right.

Also i'm not against anybody going into retail it's a good idea, but like anything some products are more profitable in retail than others so if people want to go into retail and want to earn a high profit they need to go for a higher profit product, some people are quite happy selling food not making that much but thats the way they play, the sausage guy in saudi comes to mind however he's happy and i've never seen them complain about the profits once.

Post by Guest » 14.07.2010, 22:11

decent prices .. did you mean under 2k per tv ?

well maybe because any retailer who has eshops would not hesitate to buy it out

and yeah 400 hours to sell whole shop im not new to it but it dose bring great profits if u willing to wait

just like my textile shops avrg sale time is 600h to 800h depended of demand

but if you talk about profit i don't complain making 85 to 135 millions per 24 hours per shop and im not taking about fully maxed out shops yet

Post by Guest » 15.07.2010, 08:15

I think the problem is that the things we can make are the same as they were 3 years ago. I think if Kapilands had a few things like Groceries taken away and another business added it would be better.

Some things just don't make any money but TVs and Wardrobes certainly do.

Post by Guest » 15.07.2010, 19:01

WHY THE RETAIL SHOPS ARE IN THE GAME?
simply they should make good sales and profit to any player who wants to try different products, other than WARDROBES AND GAS. think a bout a fruit plantation for example, the only item that is required in quest is pears and same for many other products.
I beleave that the supply and demand stats should be full with different products supplied in retail to make the game more interesting for all players...
what i am asking is simple, to make those retail stores earn good money, increase their goods holding capacity!!!!!!!!!
Still don't beleave that TV's are profitable, they are simply not offered for even 4000+ in the market....same problem who is doing computers or printers? no body

Post by Guest » 15.07.2010, 21:38

naifqu wrote:WHY THE RETAIL SHOPS ARE IN THE GAME?

simply they should make good sales and profit to any player who wants to try different products, other than WARDROBES AND GAS.
Retail is only part of the game, an important part but not the only way to make caps there are other ways, not everybody retails and still the companies earn good profit.

naifqu wrote:think a bout a fruit plantation for example, the only item that is required in quest is pears and same for many other products.
Special building products from fruit plantations/products; Apple juice, Orange juice, Oranges, Bananas, Lemons, Pears and Strawberries

naifqu wrote:I beleave that the supply and demand stats should be full with different products supplied in retail to make the game more interesting for all players...
what i am asking is simple, to make those retail stores earn good money, increase their goods holding capacity!!!!!!!!!
Still don't beleave that TV's are profitable, they are simply not offered for even 4000+ in the market....same problem who is doing computers or printers? no body
Like i already said not every store will make the same amount of profit, if your not happy with the profit retail something else, TV's have been mentioned several times now as being a good profit earner on the forum, you are the first person so far to say they're not, if your just buying products from the market to retail you won't make as much profit as having a good supplier or producing them yourself.

Post by Guest » 16.07.2010, 01:23

NYK wrote:
Retail is only part of the game, an important part but not the only way to make caps there are other ways, not everybody retails and still the companies earn good profit.
Wrong.
Retail is the only way to make 'new' money. (not from other player)

Post by Guest » 16.07.2010, 05:26

Where i my post did i say there was more than one way to make 'new' money? are you saying the only way for a company to make profit is to retail?

Post by Guest » 16.07.2010, 10:48

this game is a simulation for world economy some how. the logic says ,in economy some companies are producers manufacturers the others are retailers or a combination of both and the consumer is the kapi pop.
the quests are the exception in the demand, however they are part of the game , but the retail stores are also a big part of the game.
I BET THAT VERY VERY FEW PLAYERS HAVE RETAIL STORES AND KEPT THEM IN FOOD ,TOYS, BEVERAGE, ICE CREAM, DRUGSTORES ETC...
and i know that many have just simply sold them to the system for little money.
-if there is a way to put more than one item in the stores (hard to do) and bigger quantities (the easier way) lets say in a GROCERY that may generate good profit for the player who wants to have fun TRYING DIFFERENT PRODUCTS.
-if some thing is done about this I think we all should have more fun...