Ingamespamm

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 17.05.2009, 07:18

[quote="Horizon Holdings"]Jeez m8 calm down!
Why do you continue to take everything people say and come up with hugely imaginative way to try and make them look like the bad guy? He isn
Last edited by Guest on 17.05.2009, 07:49, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 17.05.2009, 07:48

10 mins everyday? Bull. If you came on during the 23h50m that the mods dident monitor you would be complaining just as hard about them not doing enough. The average life span of a power sale is 1-3h or so even if the amount approaches 1b the problem is that dozens of 'spams' will come and go during the time the mods aint checking for a moral rule they cant define and the problem remains unsolved. You dont know how this place is run but instead of acting like a adult and asking then listening to others you have demanded things be done you way and when we dont jump to attention you degenerate into slandering people like a sullen child who hasent got a big enough lollypop. If this is the way you treated everyone you come into contact with you would be out of a job and friendless in minutes, all we ask is that you treat people with a little respect so we can welcome another constructive member and not waste any further breath debating a point that makes very little sense. So come to your senses and work with us not against us.
H

Post by Guest » 17.05.2009, 07:56

Horizon Holdings wrote:10 mins everyday? Bull. If you came on during the 23h50m that the mods dident monitor you would be complaining just as hard about them not doing enough. The average life span of a power sale is 1-3h or so even if the amount approaches 1b the problem is that dozens of 'spams' will come and go during the time the mods aint checking for a moral rule they cant define and the problem remains unsolved. You dont know how this place is run but instead of acting like a adult and asking then listening to others you have demanded things be done you way and when we dont jump to attention you degenerate into slandering people like a sullen child who hasent got a big enough lollypop. If this is the way you treated everyone you come into contact with you would be out of a job and friendless in minutes, all we ask is that you treat people with a little respect so we can welcome another constructive member and not waste any further breath debating a point that makes very little sense. So come to your senses and work with us not against us.
H
You're concluding and overexagerating my intentions again to make it look bad. And if you think your words are facts, then provide a link or quote where it says so, because if theres one thing I know, then it is that you can't take a members word for it in a forum, other then that. Bear this in mind the next time.

And calm down please. No need for this hostility. :wink:

Post by Guest » 17.05.2009, 09:08

I guess it got personal enough for now.
I think the only way smooth all ruffled feathers is unfortunately to close this thread.

@ 00110110: Thanks at all for your hint about this method of marketspamming.
As I wrote: At the moment we do not take a rule or whatever into our concrete discussions. Yet of course it can be some day that there will be something like this. But not for now.

I guess your answer on my posting was a very tiny little to brash... I accept that you have got another opinion about this topic, but you can be sure: Such a "rule" that I am - following your posting - unwilling to implement would help nothing. There would come up even more problems than now... and this is based on real experiences. ;)
Yet I accept that you "know" different results. So please accept my point of view, too.

Of course suggestions are welcome. And of course nobody has to leave this game... if everything is so bad in here, just make constructive criticism. And then we are very willing to improve the situation.
Yet I also have to say: If someone wants to go then he/she can feel free to do so, too.

And again: Shalom!

Regards
GoldenEye