Another company/more building slots

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Another company/more building slots

Post by Guest » 02.05.2009, 17:11

how about if you pay another 20 coins per month you can have a second company on the same account just have a button to switch company's just how you switch islands in caribic islands

more building slots might come in handy but i think a sub company with 20-100 building slots would make the game more interesting and make kapilands a little richer ^^

Post by Guest » 02.05.2009, 17:37

Sorry, my answer might sound a little bit harsh, but: No, this won't come.

The slots-limit and also the rules of having only one company have been implemented for several reasons. Your suggestion would change the complete idea of Kapilands.

Post by Guest » 02.05.2009, 18:00

this would make the game more realistic
in real life big companies can buy smaller companies

or you can do like this. A player if he wants he can sell his company for a certain price to another playerbut he can stillplay but under the rule of the big company
this ould be nice

whyit wont be implemented>?

Post by Guest » 03.05.2009, 10:21

Because thats a lot of work. It has been suggested before and I agree with you it would be sooo amazing and immense and would make me play for hundreds of hours more each year and I may even start to buy coins then. But the programmers look at the feasibility and the costs and then how much they can earn and it doesn't seem that they are looking at making a profit 10years on- they would rather make one now