Company Value Toplist

Ideas how the game could be improved and suggestions for subsequent versions of the game. (this is just a space for ideas! We can't guarantee suggestions will be implemented!)

Moderator: moderators

Company Value Toplist

Post by Guest » 22.01.2008, 18:01

Why isn't there a Company Value Toplist in the Stats? It would be interesting for comparing our companies to others.

Post by Guest » 24.01.2008, 16:42

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you go to "Stats" and then to Fixed Assets (Menu on the left), you have your toplist of company values.

Soc

Post by Guest » 24.01.2008, 17:32

Socronoss wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you go to "Stats" and then to Fixed Assets (Menu on the left), you have your toplist of company values.

Soc
You're wrong, at least for what I wanted. That shows the Fixed assets.

What I meant was something that would rank the total of the companies' Fixed Assets plus Cash (That is, the Total Assets line in the Office Finances screen).

Post by Guest » 24.01.2008, 19:32

I think it's a good idea. Sometimes i want to see who is the best on the server :)

Zbombe

Post by Zbombe » 22.03.2008, 09:42

Well.

There you will have problems for example:

What is with players you invest a lot of money into status symbols?
What about players who win the contests?

etc.

I think such a function the really get the best player of the server is a hard work.

Sincerely,
Zbombe
Company: Oil Productions (Realm1+2)
The rules of the game you can fine here: click
The general rules of the board you can find here: click <<- BRAND NEW

Post by Guest » 27.07.2008, 08:51

I would like to have that company value list also. You need to have some goals to keep you playing and success in that list could be one goal.

Post by Guest » 27.07.2008, 11:10

i think the fixed assets list is enuf cause cash is external it keeps comin and going so it is useless to compare wid total value fa is gd enough!

Post by Guest » 27.07.2008, 14:24

Simple, myself... is the biggest, for now.
Doesn't matter how he became that big.

Post by Guest » 27.07.2008, 16:59

If you want to get FA+$ then download KapiSrikpt or use a calculator, it's not that hard.

Post by Guest » 27.07.2008, 18:14

Canadian Energy Corp. wrote:If you want to get FA+$ then download KapiSrikpt or use a calculator, it's not that hard.
That is just for your own company total not for everybody's company total and ranking.

Post by Guest » 09.08.2008, 22:14

I think everybody would agree that FA is the most popular (important) status rank in the game
Cash is another one. And there are a few others

But while all other ranks work prety well I think the way FA is calculated is plain unbalanced (stupid). It gives unfair advantage to just a few types of company builds. Namely wardrobes, jewels or cars seller. Actually just the wardrobes seller, since the other two businesses dont even come close in profitability and availability.
And I think that everybody should have a shot at the FA podium, no matter what bussiness they are doing

The obvious fix for this is in the way FA is calculated: make it same amount for every type of building. No need to shut down server or other acrobatycs. Just modify some lines of code where they calculate FA

I think this is what we should be asking for in the first place