Bank Problem

Solved Bugs from Bugs forum can be found here

Moderator: moderators

Bank Problem

Post by Guest » 04.01.2009, 18:21

I have bank with no loans. Stock prices are always 0 caps.
Please do somthing with these.

My ID Number: 277330
Company Name: Inter Product
Rl: 2

Post by Guest » 04.01.2009, 18:26

The bank system was disabled awhile ago due to bugs. Don't expect it to work again. ;)

Post by Guest » 04.01.2009, 23:59

Azer Productions wrote:The bank system was disabled awhile ago due to bugs. Don't expect it to work again. ;)
are programmers just lazy or think it looks good to have credit on the menu panel...

its time they take it off if its not implented

Post by Guest » 05.01.2009, 03:39

jinny1 wrote:
Azer Productions wrote:The bank system was disabled awhile ago due to bugs. Don't expect it to work again. ;)
are programmers just lazy or think it looks good to have credit on the menu panel...

its time they take it off if its not implented
I agree, the whole bank area should be removed rather than just being disabled.

For What?

Post by Guest » 05.01.2009, 13:25

So For what is bank??

Programers are very very crazy.

Thanks for answer.Best Wishes and Happy New Year

Re: For What?

Post by Guest » 05.01.2009, 20:50

Jump_er wrote:So For what is bank??

Programers are very very crazy.

Thanks for answer.Best Wishes and Happy New Year
it used to work, sort of, loans worked until a glitch destroyed Milenko's company
as far as i know stocks never worked
silly programmers, programming is for professionals

Post by Guest » 06.01.2009, 14:13

Yep, the programmers that designed this game that seems to fascinate you all, are simply crazy, silly and lazy... *irony!*

There is a reason why it is not taken out of the game.
There are people who bought a lot of shares... if you would take the bank out of the game you would also take those players their (possible) money away. This could not be justified.

I know that players had problems with the use of the bank system. Yet in this version there will be nothing changed in it.
It got be disabled due to claims from different players after some other players lost their accounts due to an inacurate use. So this was not a "bug" or a programmer-mistake.

So please show some respect and do not offend others again.

Regards
GoldenEye

Post by Guest » 06.01.2009, 23:30

GoldenEye wrote:Yep, the programmers that designed this game that seems to fascinate you all, are simply crazy, silly and lazy... *irony!*

There is a reason why it is not taken out of the game.
There are people who bought a lot of shares... if you would take the bank out of the game you would also take those players their (possible) money away. This could not be justified.

I know that players had problems with the use of the bank system. Yet in this version there will be nothing changed in it.
It got be disabled due to claims from different players after some other players lost their accounts due to an inacurate use. So this was not a "bug" or a programmer-mistake.

So please show some respect and do not offend others again.

Regards
GoldenEye
i don't get it aren't these programmers fully qualified and paid workers???
they are supposed to programme this game for it to work properly...why is it so hard to just setup a bank????
can't they fix the flaws and bugs or whtever was wrong with it in the first place??? great games are made from mistakes learning from them and fixing it, i'm sure a whole network of programmers specifically design a workable game and get aorund problems can fix this little thing

also they can give the money back to the people who bought the shares and then put it down which will further prevent MORE people wasting their money on shares..

pearlbay

Post by pearlbay » 09.01.2009, 08:10

jinny1 wrote: i don't get it aren't these programmers fully qualified and paid workers???
they are supposed to programme this game for it to work properly...why is it so hard to just setup a bank????
can't they fix the flaws and bugs or whtever was wrong with it in the first place??? great games are made from mistakes learning from them and fixing it, i'm sure a whole network of programmers specifically design a workable game and get aorund problems can fix this little thing

also they can give the money back to the people who bought the shares and then put it down which will further prevent MORE people wasting their money on shares..
Hello jinny1,

hope I'll be able to answer your question to your satisfaction.

The bank system did work properly; Those who took out loans and paid them back in time never had any problems with it. The idea was always, however, that the bank would start to seize the players' assets if they didn't pay back the loans in time. This ways always clearly mentioned, and players received several warnings before the seizing actually took place. Once it started, whoever, it could only be stopped by a complete repayment of the loans. If that didn't happen, the entire account was seized.

As I said, all players that used the bank were aware of that risk. However, there is always the possibility that for some reason they were unable to log in for a few days, while the seizing had already begun, and returned to find their assets gone. (Note, this only happened to a few players, a small percentage in contrast to the amount of players who actually used the bank) An irreversible process, and one that triggered many discussions on the forum, until our managements decided to disable system entirely.

Why hasn't it been taken out of the game? We are planning on releasing a new Kapilands version early this year, with a new layout. The bank system will not be taken over into this new version; the existing version will remain unchanged with a disabled bank system until then, as there is not much point in changing the entire coding of all different language versions of Kapilands when we'll be exchanging the entire setup soon anyway.

This is not because our programmers are lazybones, but because they are busy preparing the new version. I hope you understand this!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Post by Guest » 10.01.2009, 00:00

thanks for that... i really feel ashamed now.... apologies to all the programmers i hurt :oops:

well i'm glad a new version is coming out !! is it called kapi4???

also our assets will stay the same right??

Post by Guest » 10.01.2009, 00:17

could you tell us some new features or do we have to wait...nooooooo

but i hope choosing which building to be preimium or not is there.

as well as a one-off chance to change your head office!!!!! i joined so long ago when i was a noob i picked some weird place...which i don't even remember right now...i don't have 1 single building where my head office is (mariitisiua something)
when i didn't know diffrent head offices mean you pay more for contracts and stuff until few days ago..now i'm losing money everyday so mch.

Post by Guest » 10.01.2009, 12:32

@ jinny1: Your head office is in :arrow: Mauritania, which is in North-West Africa. :D

About the new version: You'll get some news as soon as possible, but at the moment it is a little bit too early.
But anyway... the German version of the new server is going to start next week. The international (English) version is probably going to start a little bit later. So do not get too impatient. :mrgreen:

This is what we can tell you:
There will be new products, new buildings, new functions and a "slightly" different layout.
What all those things really mean? You'll see this in the next weeks. :D

And yes, the assets will stay the same. :)

And now I'll close this thread because the new version are certainly not a "bug" and we should not make the work for pearlbay harder than it even is. :)

Regards
GoldenEye