minus in the contest stats?

Solved Bugs from Bugs forum can be found here

Moderator: moderators

minus in the contest stats?

Post by Guest » 19.09.2008, 20:14

[quote]Company: Dwarven Technologies
Cash: 3.991.281.115,08

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 09:00

Lol. why you shout? man, just calm down and be polite. Upjer will always do the right thing. So, all is your fault. Lol

Man, you are the real f a r ker that accuse people are black but actually you are black too.
So cant you say politely "May I know why was this happen?" rather than "what the hell!" like you guys asking me to be polite when a problem come out.

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 10:28

sushi wrote:Lol. why you shout? man, just calm down and be polite. Upjer will always do the right thing. So, all is your fault. Lol

Man, you are the real f a r ker that accuse people are black but actually you are black too.
So cant you say politely "May I know why was this happen?" rather than "what the hell!" like you guys asking me to be polite when a problem come out.
He is not shouting at people and calling them names (like you) and he is a player that has been around for a while (hence the user id 127). I would say what the hell if I had -90 points. That's not right. We don't live in the Mid Ages where people were hanged for being rude. We live in a society that promotes free speech just to the point of when it becomes too much (when people start calling each other names and insulting them verbally).

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 13:46

:lol: What a shame, a guy with double standard. Really shame on you :)
CEC, tell me honestly, are you a kid that use your dad money to play kapi?
If you are, then i will ignore you just like I ignore myth and felix.

So, you mean you can shout on people , scold people if your point is -90 huh? So you mean you dont need to ask politely if your point is -90, huh? Btw, I dont mind if he even said "what the fark of my point?" because if that were me, I will. But I just laugh at this dwarf because he was accusing people black but he is actually a black. I see a lot of you these kind of nerdies that pretend polite and good but when the issue is actually happen to themselves, they will act another way. :D

and CEC, learn history well, Mid Age people is not rude, perhap you should said barbarian age.

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 14:08

That is what I mean, but if you were rude (especially to someone superior then you) you would be hanged learn how to read.

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 14:16

Just to tell you. I don't need my dad's money to buy coins. If you know anything about the simple economic theory of this game then you can easily make your way up without buying coins. I started in April 08, 6 months after release and I am almost in the top 100 on realm 2. Where has your cheating gotten you in the standings? Nowhere?! Here is how to become successful:

1.Start of making raw materials (I made wood)

2. Start making an intermediate material (I continued to make wood because the Damned offered a good price)

3. Shift gradually to a store product (I am now making TV's and I have become quite successful)

Now, a f ucking idiot like you should be able to understand those simple steps to success. Now, I have to go and do something important in real life. Unlike you, I have one that involves more then sleeping, eating, and making a [censored] of myself on the net.

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 14:36

:lol: :lol: :lol:
CEC you are really funny.

you wrote:
[qoute]
1.Start of making raw materials (I made wood)

2. Start making an intermediate material (I continued to make wood because the Damned offered a good price)

3. Shift gradually to a store product (I am now making TV's and I have become quite successful)
[/quote]

Come on, even an idiot like you know that strategies. And kapilands is a game that dont need too much of brain ,thats is why so many kids are able to play it. Listen carefully and if you are mentally retarded and cant understand human words, just tell me, then I will send a youtube video to you. lol

"If I want cheat I can cheat anytime. I can just open an account with other IP and buy all master account products.
If I want to play honest, I can play honest game and I still can grow."
So, the life is controlled in my own hands, not a stupid Upjer admin.

And before you are actually know me or you dont even farking know what is my real id in game, do not give stupid false assumption. Your woods strategy just make you a noob, nothing to be proud, so you dont need to show it here as a joke.

You dont need to emphasize "You have to do something important in your real life" because you dont have a life. You are just a nerd nice person that spend whole days infront of monitors, just admit it. dont believe? I bet you will have next message after few minutes. lol.

[/quote]

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 17:09

sushi wrote: I bet you will have next message after few minutes. lol.

lol :lol: you were wrong

Post by Guest » 20.09.2008, 20:05

And, 9 hours later after I played hockey and hung out with some friends I am back to respond. My only response is this: Do not reply to Sushi's post and he will go away. He is just like a bully: he seeks attention through childish mediums and expects us to be their and give him a response. All he wants is a response. So please, don't respond to his post's anymore.

Laurel and Hardy

Post by Guest » 01.01.2009, 16:23

Just in case ANY of you guys follow this thread, I wish to thank you for my 10 minutes of pure entertainment.
I hope dwarf got his answer in the end, regardless of how the question was asked.
If he did, I'll just hope he lets me know, because I'm 1 curious little rhino.
Thanks again guys.
I love you all.

Post by Guest » 01.01.2009, 23:48

whats up with these grown up that can't take a little langugage...

very very overly sensitivive...

he just saying "WTH" because he is very shocked by it..its nothing too rude.

if you can't handle WTH how do you handle all the f words in shows and out on the streets???

Post by Guest » 02.01.2009, 00:03

This is an old thread. Please don't respond to it anymore. :wink: