Bug: Programmers

Solved Bugs from Bugs forum can be found here

Moderator: moderators

Bug: Programmers

Post by Guest » 16.08.2008, 20:20

Shame on you Kapi programmers. What happened to The Damned never should have happened. At the very least you should have been able to recover his data or rebuild everything for him. Bad form.

Post by Guest » 16.08.2008, 20:41

I heard a good suggestion from Ted (soulwaters): just do what they do at the beginning of the game and give a short time expansion to The Damned. I wouldn't believe that would be hard since I have seen it done in other games.

Post by Guest » 16.08.2008, 21:46

Canadian Energy Corp. wrote:I heard a good suggestion from Ted (soulwaters): just do what they do at the beginning of the game and give a short time expansion to The Damned. I wouldn't believe that would be hard since I have seen it done in other games.
You're right, that would be an excellent idea. Unfortunately though the programmers just don't seem to like programming very much. They would rather allow negative things to happen to our accounts and then make excuses as to why they can't fix it. I can tell you one thing, I'm not spending any more money ever again to buy coins. As long as they don't know how to maintain this game I'm not going to spend anymore money "supporting" them and their laziness.

Post by Guest » 16.08.2008, 21:56

Eleknar wrote:
Canadian Energy Corp. wrote:I heard a good suggestion from Ted (soulwaters): just do what they do at the beginning of the game and give a short time expansion to The Damned. I wouldn't believe that would be hard since I have seen it done in other games.
You're right, that would be an excellent idea. Unfortunately though the programmers just don't seem to like programming very much. They would rather allow negative things to happen to our accounts and then make excuses as to why they can't fix it. I can tell you one thing, I'm not spending any more money ever again to buy coins. As long as they don't know how to maintain this game I'm not going to spend anymore money "supporting" them and their laziness.
Well said Eleknar. I won't either (not like I ever have :wink:)

Post by Guest » 16.08.2008, 22:35

Just don't take loans, you know the risks!!! And don't blame the programmers for a mistake he made!!!

Post by Guest » 16.08.2008, 22:55

tamaratjuh87 wrote:Just don't take loans, you know the risks!!! And don't blame the programmers for a mistake he made!!!
Have you been living under a rock tamaratjuh he lost 3.75 billion fixed assets (all of his company) because of a bug in the loan system. Its not just because he couldn't pay the loan back, its suppose to just take however much you loan and the Tax off your fixed assets, not all your fixed assets

Oh and also
Eleknar wrote:Shame on you Kapi programmers. What happened to The Damned never should have happened. At the very least you should have been able to recover his data or rebuild everything for him. Bad form.
Canadian Energy Corp. wrote: Well said Eleknar. I won't either (not like I ever have :wink:)
Will you be buying coins from other players, because if you do then you are still supporting the lazy programmers

Post by Guest » 17.08.2008, 00:07

I need my admin buildings. It's ok for production buildings, but it is hell for sales buildings.

Post by Guest » 17.08.2008, 00:31

I will only be purchasing coins when I need them for my premium account. Right now my premium account doesn't expire until February.

Post by Guest » 17.08.2008, 04:05

I dont want to conflict with most of you, but in my sight, the fact that the bank took the wole company is not properly a bug.... it is just a stupid rule. When taking the loan, it is written that the total value (I think it doesnt count the materials needed) of the buildings seized can be much higher than the loan. That is exactly what happened with Milenko, suppliers inc and propably with others. I do think the system has to change (and cheaters cant be used as an excuse to make the punishment so severe, because the bank can just be used at manager level or higher) and if it doesnt, we should just not use it. In my opinion, the real bug in the situation is that, although all buildings were taken, it still shows that Milenko have 3.7 billion of assets and 100 buildings, so he cannot build anything. This must also be corrected.

Post by Guest » 23.08.2008, 09:15

bugs, stupid rules , design flaw or whatever, just fix it. no excuses.
but shame on them to let a simple problem happened in a game that already run more than 2 years :evil:

Post by Guest » 23.08.2008, 10:20

I am never spending any money on this game after what happened to Milenko

Post by Guest » 25.08.2008, 17:48

Yes, the bug clearly is that when the bank seizes your assets that you cannot build buildings in the slots that the bank seized. This is a colossal oversight on the programmers part and should have been fixed yesterday, especially since there has been so much talk about it recently. What's going on here??