Solved Bugs from Bugs forum can be found here

Moderator: moderators

Same image/picture for different products

Post by Guest » 22.01.2011, 03:34

User ID:240418
Company:Ursa Logistics
Realm 2

Saw this in the help files:

This is VERY minor and I'm not even sure this really belongs in "Bug Reports" but I couldn't find any mention of this and I tried a lot of combinations using the "Search" function on the board. Both entries have their "View Image" link set to the same picture.
--
file :///c:/games/online/kapilands/kapiland-gfx//pics/Cocoa2.jpg
--
[I broke the "file :" link there on purpose to make in non-clickable here. It was showing up as an active link in the preview]

I am using the gfx pack downloaded from the Profile Page and that is pointing to a local location rather than the server location.

If it is of any help, I use Windows XP SP3 and Mozilla-Firefox ver 3.6.13 although I'm pretty sure this doesn't have anything to do with this as the gfx pack is displaying everything just fine, as you can see from the picture.

Post by Guest » 22.01.2011, 09:50

I have noticed something else to do with the help...

In the product help list (Go-Oi), the 'Lamb' and 'Lambs' pictures are the wrong way round.

Post by Guest » 22.01.2011, 10:02

bullinc wrote:I have noticed something else to do with the help...

In the product help list (Go-Oi), the 'Lamb' and 'Lambs' pictures are the wrong way round.
They already know about that one :)

http://www.forum.kapilands.com/viewtopic.php?t=25194

Duffhead
Support/Admin

Post by Duffhead » 24.01.2011, 13:29

Thanks, forwarded that to the guy who can fix it :)

Post by Guest » 28.01.2011, 15:32

Hey, I see it's fixed. :)

I blame OCD for mentioning it in the first place, but my sense of aesthetics has been rebalanced.

Thanks