The Oil Prices Down Union

Moderator: moderators

The Oil Prices Down Union

Post by Guest » 23.11.2007, 17:34

As we see there is an organisation being setup to push oil prices up. They are pasting screenshots of the market price of oil.They are trying to increase oil prices by decreasing the supply in the market.They get power at a very cheap rate and then think of fast money by selling their oil at high prices! For this very problem I have come up with a solution

The Oil Prices Down(OPD) Union is setup to see that oil prices are maintained between 18$ and 25$.
All who are interested should post the following details below:-
1.How much oil do you produce daily?
2.At what price do you sell?
3.How long have you been playing in kapi?
4.Do you have your own Power station and gas station?

Reliable Petro Products

Post by Guest » 23.11.2007, 18:58

I suppose you aren't selling Oil, because those prices are insane, sure me as gas producer would love those prices, but than, how could the companys put up with the increasing demand? They have no money to expand/build new wells, or even research on a higher quality, those prices are just WAY to low.

Post by Guest » 23.11.2007, 21:31

Good effort...hopefully your union will help bring prices up :D

I think it would be better if you joined the Oil Traders Rebellion as it would be difficult for two unoins to get the market right with different ideas...Woul,d be better if you could merge into us.

It's ok if you dont want to...becuase your cause is the same as ours and we will support you :D

Post by Guest » 23.11.2007, 21:33

nikhilm92 wrote:Good effort...hopefully your union will help bring prices up :D

I think it would be better if you joined the Oil Traders Rebellion as it would be difficult for two unoins to get the market right with different ideas...Woul,d be better if you could merge into us.

It's ok if you dont want to...becuase your cause is the same as ours and we will support you :D
Uhm, how about reading? He wants to keep the Oil prices below 25 caps.

Post by Guest » 23.11.2007, 22:05

Oh sorry...Too bad you have to go against us...

I dint notice you wanted prices to go lower. Its sad how your heart burns and you scream in pain when someone else benefits...

Its time you learn how to MUTUALLY grow with others than make them sell lower and lower...until they stop selling to you and then you cannot grow anymore...

Choose:
1. Growth forever
2. Fast growth follwed by production freeze

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 06:07

nikhilm92 wrote:Oh sorry...Too bad you have to go against us...

I dint notice you wanted prices to go lower. Its sad how your heart burns and you scream in pain when someone else benefits...

Its time you learn how to MUTUALLY grow with others than make them sell lower and lower...until they stop selling to you and then you cannot grow anymore...

Choose:
1. Growth forever
2. Fast growth follwed by production freeze
Like whats bothering you!
You guys can work on turnover!All gas producers always suffer a loss because of you people!
You inhibt their growth!
Its best you take care of your organisation and let me do my part!
And as part of mutual of benefit goes!
Who has mutual benefit when you guys dominate the prices!
Only companies like yours grow

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 09:51

lol why don't you split the gain equally so you both win?

LOL

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 11:08

Arthon wrote:lol why don't you split the gain equally so you both win?
Where does splitting the gain come from now?
he has his own organization,I have my own!
Let him not butt in my oragnization :evil:

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 11:18

I m speechless. :shock:

Re: LOL

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 13:00

heart wrote:
did it ever occured to you if you win alot more then your supplier, then why would your supplier supply you instead of doing your companies more profitable production?
In realm 1 I tried to explain how cattle producers were abused. that while their customers make tons of kapi they only make too little profit compared to leather producers. you know what happened? leather producers started to not find any suppliers and had to increase prices. that's how it goes. you can't create a monopoly and expect suppliers to obey your price policies. they just won't produce for you and compete you on your own business.

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 13:49

No more comments. I am outta here.

This union is extremely agressive for some reason. I have received some THREAT messages lol...something about a WARNING...

Have fun guys...

Re: LOL

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 14:50

Arthon wrote:
heart wrote:
did it ever occured to you if you win alot more then your supplier, then why would your supplier supply you instead of doing your companies more profitable production?
In realm 1 I tried to explain how cattle producers were abused. that while their customers make tons of kapi they only make too little profit compared to leather producers. you know what happened? leather producers started to not find any suppliers and had to increase prices. that's how it goes. you can't create a monopoly and expect suppliers to obey your price policies. they just won't produce for you and compete you on your own business.
Just mind your business!
Your organization has its own thread!

Warning

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 14:51

nikhilm92 wrote:No more comments. I am outta here.

This union is extremely agressive for some reason. I have received some THREAT messages lol...something about a WARNING...

Have fun guys...
That was formal information to you even though the subject said "Warning"

Re: ....

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 14:55

heart wrote:Like whats bothering you!
You guys can work on turnover!All gas producers always suffer a loss because of you people!
You inhibt their growth!
Lol...I produce gas...and with only 2 mil Fixed assest i make 250k PER DAY...

I guess its time you learned how to do business the smart way

Re: ....

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 15:39

nikhilm92 wrote:
heart wrote:Like whats bothering you!
You inhibt their growth!
Lol...I produce gas...and with only 2 mil Fixed assest i make 250k PER DAY...

I guess its time you learned how to do business the smart way
You think I look interested in your techniques!
Loser!