The Oil Prices Down Union

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 16:08

Honestly heart, you wont find oil producers interested in this, you wont make any money selling Oil below 25 caps, i guess you are just gas producer who wants to make more money.

If you are just that bright, why dont you produce your own oil.

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 16:30

heart, even if you ideas could revolutionize kapilands...your attitude is desotrying it all

Arr...

Post by Guest » 24.11.2007, 17:18

nikhilm92 wrote:heart, even if you ideas could revolutionize kapilands...your attitude is desotrying it all
Just take your business and get lost of my thread before I complain to one of the moderators

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 04:13

I am honestly very fine with the 28+Q rate I am getting right now.

Producing gas makes a good sum of money and I think the oil prices should go up a tad even though it would hurt me...

Re: Arr...

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 04:24

heart wrote:
nikhilm92 wrote:heart, even if you ideas could revolutionize kapilands...your attitude is desotrying it all
Just take your business and get lost of my thread before I complain to one of the moderators
Rules Of Conversation In This Forum:

In this forum, just as big value is attached in the game, that all communicate respectfully and with good contact-sound to each other.
Please stick to it.
Whoever contravenes massively against it becomes deleted. (Gameaccount and Forumaccount can get deleted for destructive behavior). This isn't to avoid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am very interested to see how I could be told to stop posting in this topic. I am really not interested in this topic becuase I am achieving what I am aiming for.

I am posting here because of the claims of power and ability that I keep getting from you both on this forum and the IGM.

Most of you IGMS and posts directed to me could actually be considered as Ultimatums that say: Leave or else...

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 07:38

i think what your all over looking is the oil / gas price is set by the average gas retail price, if u goto stats and check the price check france germany and turkey gas average price, the reason why oil and gas was very cheap was because ppl screwed the average gas price at the start of realm trying to get a quick profit doing 12 hour cycle in there shops which will slowly but surely drive our average gas price down

germany was down to $17 at one stage but its now back over $20 which shows promise in the market, shows the major gas retailer might finaley be useing there heads to slowly bring our average back up if we can bring this average back up everyone will benifit, from the retailers to the gas producer to the oil producers and then everyone will be happy,

i personaly think the idea of a union to keep oil price down is stupid, BUT i do think they need to rise at the same rate as the average gas retail price the gas chain has to move at the same rate or there will be 1 link in the chain makeing alot more money then the others which isn't fair business and will only lead to downfall within the whole gas industry

edit: im doing my part by selling in my shops on a 24 hour cycle which works out best with my real life, but that means im selling my gas from 28-32 each depending on which country and depending on shops with ads, and depending on the average market price at the time, but im alwasy selling alot above average and seen as im ont of the biggest retailers im doing my part to up the average gas retail price which will lead to a bigger gas wholesale price which will lead to a higher oil price, its all about our community in a whole being patient and fair we can raise the average and raise EVERYBODY"S profits

Great

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 13:46

Milenko wrote:i think what your all over looking is the oil / gas price is set by the average gas retail price, if u goto stats and check the price check france germany and turkey gas average price, the reason why oil and gas was very cheap was because ppl screwed the average gas price at the start of realm trying to get a quick profit doing 12 hour cycle in there shops which will slowly but surely drive our average gas price down

germany was down to $17 at one stage but its now back over $20 which shows promise in the market, shows the major gas retailer might finaley be useing there heads to slowly bring our average back up if we can bring this average back up everyone will benifit, from the retailers to the gas producer to the oil producers and then everyone will be happy,

i personaly think the idea of a union to keep oil price down is stupid, BUT i do think they need to rise at the same rate as the average gas retail price the gas chain has to move at the same rate or there will be 1 link in the chain makeing alot more money then the others which isn't fair business and will only lead to downfall within the whole gas industry

edit: im doing my part by selling in my shops on a 24 hour cycle which works out best with my real life, but that means im selling my gas from 28-32 each depending on which country and depending on shops with ads, and depending on the average market price at the time, but im alwasy selling alot above average and seen as im ont of the biggest retailers im doing my part to up the average gas retail price which will lead to a bigger gas wholesale price which will lead to a higher oil price, its all about our community in a whole being patient and fair we can raise the average and raise EVERYBODY"S profits
Thats it!
The thread is closed!
As far as the organisation goes,I have changed my line!
Lot of dumb people in this line who don't know how to do business

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 13:54

Ok. You joined this game two days ago. I have been here for nearly 11 months. That doesnt make me any better right?? But watch this:

I can make huge amounts of money even when the prices of oil are higher than 35...

You can't make profits when the oil prices are less than 26...

You should reconsider who knows business...

I have made my new company 10 days ago...And I have 5.5mil company value.

Beat that...and then I will agree you are a better businessman...No...actually beat this: 250,000c NET PROFITS PER DAY...

It time I get rude: Please be quiet and do something useful then making people hate you.

You join the forum...ANd the first post is about lowering oil prices. I produce GAS...I need oil...I am campaigning for higher prices...I am not dumb...I know how to make profits off HIGH oil prices unlike you who whines...

You should get back to playing with dolls dude

Just shut up

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 14:00

nikhilm92 wrote:Ok. You joined this game two days ago. I have been here for nearly 11 months. That doesnt make me any better right?? But watch this:

I can make huge amounts of money even when the prices of oil are higher than 35...

You can't make profits when the oil prices are less than 26...

You should reconsider who knows business...

I have made my new company 10 days ago...And I have 5.5mil company value.

Beat that...and then I will agree you are a better
businessman...No...actually beat this: 250,000c NET PROFITS PER DAY...

It time I get rude: Please be quiet and do something useful then making people hate you.

You join the forum...ANd the first post is about lowering oil prices. I produce GAS...I need oil...I am campaigning for higher prices...I am not dumb...I know how to make profits off HIGH oil prices unlike you who whines...

You should get back to playing with dolls dude
Its people like you spoil this game by thinking that they are great!
Just because you sell coins and earn fast money doesn't make you any great!
The tru winner of this game is the one with right startegies and patience

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 14:00

I just noticed something...you didn't read my post well

Tip for you: Try using an excel spreadsheet next time you think you are Bill Gates ok?

Post by Guest » 01.12.2007, 06:12

after seeing the way you are posting heart if and when i need oil it will be from the members of the Oil Traders Rebellion

Post by Guest » 13.12.2007, 22:20

Just a quick calculation for all those that want to bring the oil price below 25 and those that actually sell below 25:

Setting: Small Businessman
Well in yellow (everything else quite honestly does not make sense).
Size: 20m2, 2 Workers.
Power = 0.05

Oil production within 24 hours: 563 pieces.
Oil costs within 24 hours:
2,815c (power) +
5,065c (prod cost) =
7,880c (total)

Water productino within 24 hours: 225,117 "pieces"
Water cost within 24 hours:
1,126c (power) +
4,052c (prod cost) =
5,178c (total)

The current lowest price of water is 0.06 so revenue from the well is:
225,117 * 0.06 = 13,507c
Profit is 13,507 - 5,178 = 8,329c

Now let's check Oil prices:
@25: Revenue = 563*25 = 14,075c; Profit = 14,075 - 7,880 = 6,195c
@26: Revenue = 563*26 = 14,638c; Profit = 14,638 - 7,880 = 6,758c
@27: Revenue = 563*27 = 15,201c; Profit = 15,201 - 7,880 = 7,321c
@28: Revenue = 563*28 = 15,764c; Profit = 15,764 - 7,880 = 7,884c
@29: Revenue = 563*29 = 16,327c; Profit = 16,327 - 7,880 = 8,447c

Can you see? This means that every oil price below 29 DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, since you could have made more profit in the same well producing water....

It's not about profits from oil vs. profits from gas. I couldn't care less how much people earn with what they produce from the oil they buy from me. For me it is the sole decision if I produce Oil or Water. And if the oil price is below 29, I WILL produce water, since I make more money in one day that way.

Socro

Post by Guest » 13.12.2007, 22:40

wow nice counting.. you are actualy totaly right but who will buy above 29 now realm 2 is just starting??

Post by Guest » 13.12.2007, 23:20

Ok if you all don't like the price that oil is at currently then you can make your own wells (like me) or switch your company's focus. Your not going to get oil for how much they make it for because they have to have money to expand, pay buildings, coins, and much much more.

Post by Guest » 19.12.2007, 07:51

My god, i just noticed this thread now... and Heart... you have NO business sence... if Oil goes any lower then my current 26+1Q i'll go bankrupt!!! i have enough trouble just paying my bills to keep my 80 Oil Wells of 50-100m2 online!!! then i have to try and expand with the little profit i get...

i pray for the day that Oil prices rise to a nice 35C or so... or better yet, around where R1 is which is currently 45+1Q... but that doesnt mean i dont care about the Gas dealers either... without them, i have no business... it's a delicate balance... and thats also why i do my rewards program, people who have been with me, and who i base my business off of benefit much more later on, because When they are sucessful, i am sucessful... and who better to help then the ones that have been with me the longest.