The Oil Prices Down Union

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 19.12.2007, 19:13

with all that flaming and all that oil, this thread is gonna EXPLODE!!! :D

seriously now, im with u canadian. its pointless making the price down like some of them want. i also buy oil, i need high Q to make my plastic. im ok with 30-35c simply because even if i sell plastic in the market, i can make some profit. i prefer making electronic stuff though, and selling at my stores for amazing profits.

the point is: i want oil companies in good condition to make my biz work, so if they start going bankrupt, MY COMPANY suffers! no, i dont want that. in the short-term business, getting cheap oil may seem great, but in long-term, its catastrophic. no kidding.

Company name: MikeRoeSoft, Realm 2.

Post by Guest » 26.12.2007, 17:34

oil, the blood of modern civilization, is a wery complicated product.
I just started this game, and i got huge amount of questions, but i think that oil is a key product(just like power or smthing) There will allways be ppl selling cheap oil, but i dont think this is a major problem, yet.
I would rather look at the power business, what is going to be monopoly soon.

now i got a weird thought that u all speak of realm 1?

d'oh!

Post by Guest » 02.05.2008, 17:28

isn't it funny how there are those who think they should get rich quick without putting the effort in.....

those who can afford to purchase coins to grow their business are a great asset (and no, unortunately at present i am not in a position to buy coins) not only to the creators of the game but also to all those who play this GAME!!!!! Because they have larger businesses they benefit from producing more revenue which enables them to stimulate the economy and increase trade volumes and prices over time, without them this world would still have few companies out of the dark ages. (and honestly, the majority of these players seem to deal quite fairly regarding their pricing and if you are willing to listen have useful advice to give).

if you think you are getting a raw deal regarding prices the there are only three possible solutions.

1. join a great community of players that has as its goal the mutual benefit and growth of its members such as TiB.
2. produce the material you feel is over-priced yourself .... this is a natural component of the game that results in price fluctuations of many materials. if players think that a product is giving better returns they switch to it, as a result to sell the extra volume there is a downward pressure on the price until producers deem that they would make more profit producing an alternate product (and yes there will always be the old die-hards that are devoted to their product of choice who will persistently ride through the price fluctuations).
3. start a different production chain that uses materials you feel are more fairly priced.

In the end you need to decide why you play this game. there are many who enjoy the community and the challenge of growing a product and their company.

Post by Guest » 03.05.2008, 05:06

All who are interested should post the following details below:-
1.How much oil do you produce daily? none im a power producer
2.At what price do you sell? 0.00
3.How long have you been playing in kapi? about 13 months
4.Do you have your own Power station and gas station? you mean power plant yes 13 power plants

Post by Guest » 03.05.2008, 10:13

All who are interested should post the following details below:-
1.How much oil do you produce daily? 6000
2.At what price do you sell? based on market price at time of sale
3.How long have you been playing in kapi? about 12 months
4.Do you have your own Power station and gas station? 3 power plants and 2 gas stations + 1 factory producing gas and 1 factory producing plastic.

Post by Guest » 05.05.2008, 23:27

1.How much oil do you produce daily? around 900k, always wells in expansion

2.At what price do you sell? Only long-term contracts (going for more than 4 months now): 29+q for extremely long-term, up to 35+q for more recent customers
3.How long have you been playing in kapi? since start of R2
4.Do you have your own Power station and gas station? One nostalgic power plant 300m2 and around 10 gas stations for security of cash-flow to produce oil (in case of customers accepting late - has never happened so far though :) )