Iron workers needed

Moderator: moderators

Iron workers needed

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 18:43

i am in need of players who will help support me with iron ore here is my proposal

for every 1,000 iron ore you send me in contracts i will reciprocate by sending you 100 steel

you will easily make 3,600 caps with out doing much of anything this will up your spending power rapidly and the longer you work with me the better you will recieve...

after you supply me with a certain number of iron ore you will then gain more per 1,000 that you send me

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 18:45

i forgot to mention if you send me a contract for iron ore send it for 0.15 each and i will send the steel for 1.5 each resulting in a total of 150 being spent to trade our goods... i will only accept your contract when i have the steel to send in contract to you

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 19:53

Hell Fire Industries wrote:i forgot to mention if you send me a contract for iron ore send it for 0.15 each and i will send the steel for 1.5 each resulting in a total of 150 being spent to trade our goods... i will only accept your contract when i have the steel to send in contract to you
not to nag realy, but i hope you know your are risking a ban here?
selling and buying that low is considered cheating and the mods dont like that here realy.... you should buy and sell near market prices

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 19:58

is it really buying and selling i saw it as bartering for goods they get 11,600 caps in steel for 8,000 caps in iron ore...

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 22:55

there is no such thing as "bartering" in kapi sorry. you should sell your wares at least for their production price if you don't wanna risk a ban.

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 23:09

1. This is illegal in the game
2. I see no reason why you would want to sell 125c worth of steel of 1,5c...I dont even call this business...its more like self-bankruptcy tactics