Create union

Moderator: moderators

Create union

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 14:46

I want to create union in monopolized all gas and oil.
Who wanna join me?

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 22:52

So far I think I am the biggest gas giant so far... Am I not???

I produce 100k+ Gas daily atm...

What would we do??

BTW: Lmao you bought your way to millions basically... You almost have more fa than my realm 1 account and you have more cash.

Whats your company on realm 1?
Last edited by Guest on 25.11.2007, 04:17, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 22:59

I produce gas and oil too...

I currently sell my gas in gas stations and convert oil into gas.

Post by Guest » 19.11.2007, 04:17

i would like to join the group...i only produce 13.3k Q1 gas daily and from today i stardet the production of Q2 oil. I have 7 wells...from which 2 produce water and the other 5 produce 3000 oil daily... i will start biulding daily a well or a gas station...my goul untill the end of the mounth is 20 wells and 10 gas stations...how can i support the Union?

Post by Guest » 19.11.2007, 09:57

i am not certan.. but i belive i am the Largest Oil Producer with 60 Oil wells, over 60K Oil a day... and will be growing fast. I would like more details on this Organization though... i do not wish to join any Hostile or evil ones with improper business.

Post by Guest » 13.12.2007, 22:28

Same as Canadian (who I would say I have a healthy competitor-relationship with): I don't want to join anything that doesn't even state its purpose.

I'm R2's Oil Quality leader at Q11 currently.

Quite honestly, these "Unions" won't work, because there will always be some "less-gifted" in business sense that will ruin the prices. Look at the oil market and see how many people offer minimal quantities of Q0 for insanely low prices (see my Oil vs. Water production post in one of the other Union threads). Most people list by price, see a whole list of 20-21 prices and put ther larger quantities at the same price.

So I don't see the Oil price recovering to 'normal' levels any time soon. WITH a union or without :)

Socro

Post by Guest » 13.12.2007, 22:31

don't know if gas retail still plays

Post by Guest » 14.12.2007, 00:32

lol Socro, yes i think we have a stable compedative stance to each other... aside from you no one comes close in Oil to me... if you were to leave Oil i would Surely be #1 uncontested.

Competition is healthy for companys, but you will not be #1 in research for long ;) i'm making just under 175K Oil currently.. i dont see anyone even close to that... Whats Your production Socro?

Post by Guest » 14.12.2007, 20:51

I do not wish to brag, but I can't take it when people just asume to be the largest, I produce 70k+ oil every day and 320k+ gas each day... So I don't know about CarlR, but Zorrak isn't anyway near to be the largest gas supplier...

Oh and I would like to know more about what this union would like to accomplish if still active..

Kind regards,
Currby's Inc.

Post by Guest » 14.12.2007, 22:02

i agree curby is best gas supplier :P, he done well by me 150k a day never fail /love curby

and i agree, every time someone post something here they never give proper details on what they plan to do and how they plan to do it :(

Post by Guest » 14.12.2007, 22:43

Currby wrote:I do not wish to brag, but I can't take it when people just asume to be the largest, I produce 70k+ oil every day and 320k+ gas each day... So I don't know about CarlR, but Zorrak isn't anyway near to be the largest gas supplier...

Oh and I would like to know more about what this union would like to accomplish if still active..

Kind regards,
Currby's Inc.
Yeah.. about that that biggest gas think was a long time ago. of course you have more gas... you are 3 times my f/a too.

Post by Guest » 19.12.2007, 07:58

I dont brag about being #1 unless i know i am and am able to back it up.

i allready did the Research and Questioned the Top Assest Players of their Products/production aswells as the Leading Oil Q research Companys... this was conducted about a month ago, but i belive it is still a valid claim currently.

Post by Guest » 06.12.2008, 19:41

omg i don't think at all that you are biggest producers of gas and oil....

I produce 400k daily gas and 75k oil daily

and i know from myself that i am way to far to be the biggest producer!!

Post by Guest » 06.12.2008, 22:25

Genec Electrics nv wrote:omg i don't think at all that you are biggest producers of gas and oil....

I produce 400k daily gas and 75k oil daily

and i know from myself that i am way to far to be the biggest producer!!
PS: it's a year ago people were posting in this thread, the realm was like 2months old then

to be a big gas player today i guess you would have to move >10mill gas/day

Post by Guest » 06.12.2008, 23:39

yeah dont look to far down the lists otherwise they are most likely dead threads

Posted: 19.12.2007
^that was the date of the last post before yours :P so you posted 13days short of an entire year late XD

Yeah well in realm 1 i make 4.5mil gas a day and i have 1bil FA which isnt quite all factories but if it were then you put that up against the top players of realm 2 alone they would be making 20mil+ a day easy :P