Oil Traders Rebellion!

Moderator: moderators

Oil Traders Rebellion!

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 01:49

All oil traders join this trade institution to join together and sell oil at NOT LESS THAN 26c...

Join if you wish to big a big corporation...remember, if you dont join and continue to sell low...we dont really care becuase you are losing profits and YOU will never grow as fast as you could by joining this group.

JOIN AND REBEL AGAINST ALL PLAYERS WHO DEMANDED LOWER THAN 26c EACH!

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 05:46

Well, technically, I'm already part of that union without even knowing about it. I would never sell oil for a price lower than what water could be sold for :)

Soc

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 17:21

I'm never selling Below 30C so i'm technically in aswell... but i would not do any rebellious acts such as a strike.

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 21:26

Lol...Thanks for showing support guys.

I dint mean rebellion as in REBEL! I just thought it went well with the name.

This Syndicate basically wants to stop players from buying OR selling cheap oil. We want all of you to make sure you sell oil for no less than 26c.

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 22:57

Hmm... yeah that does make since.... But if you did sell under 26 it would be better for me :twisted:

But I know you all wouldn't do that now would you...

Anyways you all are good companies and I favor it =D Even though I do not produce my own oil.

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 23:14

zorrak wrote:Hmm... yeah that does make since.... But if you did sell under 26 it would be better for me :twisted:

But I know you all wouldn't do that now would you...

Anyways you all are good companies and I favor it =D Even though I do not produce my own oil.
Are you sure it would be better for you?
I'd rather have my trade partners grow, so they can supply me with a higher quality product.

Post by Guest » 16.11.2007, 23:15

The problem in kapilands is that there are hundreds of players who never visit the forum...which is why it is nearly impossible for any group/organization/syndicate.... to completely transform the market.

There players simply sell in the market, and probably do not grow very fast...but they do provide a cheap source of oil, so this idea will not work. But its worth try to get all the big producers on the profitable side.

Long ago when I players R1, there was a United Power Syndicate? And they really helped the power prices rise of SOME TIME. I still remember being the first player to bring the power price from 0.24 down to 0.18...and then to 0.12...lol. I am sorry for causing chaos...That was 1.5 years ago...

Forget the past...Lets work now...Oil traders! Do not sell cheap!

Post by Guest » 18.11.2007, 02:32

I was in the power syndicate but... stopped making power after it never worked and it failed.

Now I am oil and gas in realm 1.

Post by Guest » 18.11.2007, 14:37

What we could do is start a sort of OPEC with the 15 biggest oil producers. This way we stand strong against all the other oil producers.. At the moment I think I am partially to blame for the low oil prices. But if we were to start a syndicate, I will join for sure and follow the rules.

Kind regards,
Currby's Inc.

Post by Guest » 18.11.2007, 15:02

Oil market has the potential of giving the highest profits.

But this image proves, how the players are turning it into a loss market:

True

Post by Guest » 23.11.2007, 14:33

I agree with that fact!
Can I join this organisation?

Post by Guest » 23.11.2007, 21:29

Everyone can join this organization!

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 02:52

Amazing imporvement. The oil prices are rising. Thanks all players who helped this happen :D

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 04:16

nikhilm92 wrote:Amazing imporvement. The oil prices are rising. Thanks all players who helped this happen :D

I suggest not putting small amounts of oil into the market... Sum up all your oil and put it in at once so people do go down a little bit every bit you put in.... Kinda hard to explain but good if you get what I am saying.

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 04:25

zorrak wrote:I suggest not putting small amounts of oil into the market... Sum up all your oil and put it in at once so people do go down a little bit every bit you put in.... Kinda hard to explain but good if you get what I am saying.
I got the small amounts part...but i didnot understand the rest. Could please rephrase??