Oil Traders Rebellion!

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 07:46

think he means not to post lots of little amounts as u can and will bump other ppl off the first page ( when they sort it by price)

i,ve seen it on realm 1 where someone will post like 10-20 things on the market and take up 1-2 pages when ppl sort by price, i think thats very dirty and bad business

Post by Guest » 25.11.2007, 13:58

Like POWERBANK yesterday?? He has 10 offers with 0.04c power :P

Post by Guest » 01.12.2007, 15:39

Everyone, wqe still need to get oil prices up...

An estimate...how much of the market do you think the players supporting this group own??

I am guessing 30% of the oil market?

Post by Guest » 12.01.2008, 07:46

good thing that i saw this post, because if i did not i would of been loosing money. well I can only make about 3000 oil a day but running into this post made me realize that oil for less then 26cc is a waste of time and money so i currently swithched to water cause my profits are bigger and until oil prices raise i'll continue making water. so i guess what i'm trying to say is thaat i'm in.

re oil prices

Post by Guest » 08.02.2008, 12:41

I dont really sell my oil as i use it for gas production however if i do choose to sell i wont let it go for under the price you have chosen

Co name : FTW.com

Post by Guest » 06.04.2008, 18:54

is this realm one or two? because on realm 1 EVERYONE sells oil for 60c +.

I am not a big oil producer, so I have to grow somehow.

Post by Guest » 13.08.2008, 14:19

If you look at the market now, you will see that the market price of oil is stable at around $54.00. Good work! Any surplus oil i produce i refuse to sell for less that $46, which seems high, but the cost of power is so varied thatnks to the surge and dip we are seeing, that it seems wise to keep the price in the mid 40's.

By the way, i support the cause.

Coulson

Post by Guest » 13.08.2008, 15:14

Coulson wrote:If you look at the market now, you will see that the market price of oil is stable at around $54.00. Good work! Any surplus oil i produce i refuse to sell for less that $46, which seems high, but the cost of power is so varied thatnks to the surge and dip we are seeing, that it seems wise to keep the price in the mid 40's.

By the way, i support the cause.

Coulson
This topic is old. No need to bring it up.

Kapiland has changed

Post by Guest » 15.04.2009, 10:13

Well, so I'm not the only player having better memories from the old days' realm 1, seriously, kapilands has changed, the market is incredibly altered, and prices are completely unstable, well, i guess the world crisis did affected everything in the world, even our virtual economy

Post by Guest » 15.04.2009, 14:37

Nah that was just a few players who found out the magical wonders of coins :P