Looking for a Power union

Moderator: moderators

Looking for a Power union

Post by Guest » 08.03.2010, 11:06

i have just entered into the power bussiness but am expanding enormously.so i am looking for a union that has similar members like me who produce power to join.please post here if you know any such union

Post by Guest » 02.06.2010, 05:15

Power Union provides quality, competitively priced electricity and energy related services. It has been successful union. It is improving day by day so that it can give better services to the people.

Re: Looking for a Power union

Post by Guest » 13.05.2012, 13:13

I don't like someone to babysit me..these unions are headed by high level players and I can be lost among them..so I'd like to make a group of my own..if you like to join me..my company is "ELEGANT" merchant-level..I'm simply monopolizing the power market by selling power half the price most power providers fixed..still making enormous profits..and I'd love for us to cooperate..this is my offer.

Re: Looking for a Power union

Post by Guest » 18.05.2012, 14:25

Emilicious wrote:these unions are headed by high level players and I can be lost among them
I'm simply monopolizing the power market by selling power half the price most power providers fixed
Usually the companies that know a thing or two about the game will be leading indeed. That is because they know for example why you shouldn't be selling your power for half their price. Maybe it would be wiser to start listing to them and grow a more efficient and stronger company.

I'm in retail so there's no benefit in making up stories. I don't need power, nor do I sell it.