Stone Producers Union- SPU

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 10.02.2010, 19:01

A reminder to everyone that signed up for the SPU in this thread: Please join our forum!

edit: As we hit a new page, I will repost my last message here as well, as it may be of some importance to members and non-members.
VerConMat Industries BV wrote: I suggest that only the union leaders post in this thread, that being me or Felixbluindustries.

Anyone else that wants to join or say something in general: Go to SPU-R2.proboards.com and talk there.

members: register to that forum.
non-members: you can ask questions in there without registering, though you'll have limited access to the forum.

Thanks!

Post by Guest » 12.02.2010, 19:28

*up*

Members that signed up in this thread: Join the forum!

Post by Guest » 13.02.2010, 19:36

You are not an SPU member unless you join the forums!

Post by Guest » 14.02.2010, 18:50

SPU-R2: Join the Stone Producers Union of Realm 2 Today!

Post by Guest » 14.02.2010, 18:53

So can I become a member just by creating an account on the website even though I dont make stones and would prefer a price of 10c a stone?

Post by Guest » 14.02.2010, 21:53

No, because members have to follow the union regulations, which includes a selling price for stones. ;)

I'm only going to post here once a day, you should have the ability to post in the visitors section on the forum without registering, so aim your questions at that area instead.

http://SPU-R2.proboards.com

Post by Guest » 16.02.2010, 12:10

I return from my 4day holiday to BUMP this thread into life :)

As VerConMat said you must follow the guidelines if you join the union :)

Post by Guest » 17.02.2010, 21:15

Post by Guest » 19.02.2010, 20:20

*up* :)

Post by Guest » 20.02.2010, 10:53

:arrow:

Post by Guest » 21.02.2010, 16:25

Join the SPU and help us!
stabilize the market today!
http://SPU-R2.proboards.com!

Post by Guest » 21.02.2010, 16:39

At the moment I can make Q12 Minerals and sell them at the same profit as stones... :wink:

Sometimes even more profitable. :P

Post by Guest » 22.02.2010, 17:45

VerConMat Industries BV wrote:I suggest that only the union leaders post in this thread, that being me or Felixbluindustries.

Anyone else that wants to join or say something in general: Go to SPU-R2.proboards.com and talk there.

members: register to that forum.
non-members: you can ask questions in there without registering, though you'll have limited access to the forum.

Thanks!

Post by Guest » 23.02.2010, 04:40

This is a compromise between GoldenEye and myself. This is just food for thought with Felix's opening post.

Definition of Price Fixing: price fixing n. a criminal violation of federal anti-trust statutes, in which several competing businesses reach a secret agreement (conspiracy) to set prices for their products to prevent real competition and keep the public from benefiting from price competition. Price fixing also includes secret setting of favorable prices between suppliers and favored manufacturers or distributors to beat the competition. - Posner, Richard A. 2002. Antitrust Law. 2d ed. Chicago: Univ. of Chicago Press.

Post by Guest » 23.02.2010, 21:16

This is NOT price fixing >.< This is market stabilization, previously we did NOT have a stable stones market and the prices were varying +-20% a day.

Price fixing is getting together people to RAISE the price of the product, we aren't raising it, we are trying to keep it where it is on the market at the current moment, like in real life the market does not vary that much, therefore I don't beleive we should be apply the real life term of "price fixing" to such a thing.