Stone Producers Union- SPU

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 26.02.2010, 17:15

kingrewt wrote:Well then a new Union would be making. As Sergiu said TIB is a bring problem and with its 1 union rule. TIB's big advantage is that it is long established and good offers given to small companies.. Though a new would be good. FTU, SPU and NFU merging would be nice but unlikely as each has fatal flaws. Though if some active people were to work together we could get something going and learn from others mistakes. Anyone interested?
Yeah, sure, I'm in. :D

Post by Guest » 26.02.2010, 20:43

sergiurocks506 wrote:The problem with unions nowadays is that TIB takes away most potential loyal members. :wink:
As well as that, TIB covers almost everything so if you make a union 50% of the potential members will be part of TIB.
I think it would be quite exciting if all the very active forum people (e.g VerConMat, Felix, kingrewt and me etc. ) would unite with the NFU and the FTU to make a big union to have a little competition with TIB. Then we would stand a chance. :D
What would the competition even be about? The big boon for TIB is that is it broad, coveres every aspect of the game. Players can learnt o be in any industry and get partners to help along the way. It is not like TIB dominates the market. Most buisness is done via contract and everything is then turned into a finished product that will be sold in a player store.

*edit* many newer TIBers are in the contest item production, and it is there that you might have "competition" with TIB on the open marketplace.

Post by Guest » 26.02.2010, 20:46

Well let's do that then. :P

Post by Guest » 26.02.2010, 20:56

Ronan without getting to personal, TIBR2 is a monopolistic pig when compared to other Unions. All you have to do is say a few things nice about a different Union and you are told you are no-longer a member. It believes that other Unions should not exist and has some rather unsavory people in it in my view. Not to say yous are all bad rather most or nearly everyone is quite nice and very welcoming and I have no problems with yous. TIBR1 is perfect but on R2 they have come to point were several members in my view look down on us non-members.
TIBR2 is too stuck in the past and that is why several people here n the forums disagrees with it. Also I in-particular disagree with the extreme severity of the One Union Rule which appeared overnight.

Back to the topic, is SPU still going?

Is anyone interested in a new Union?

Post by Guest » 26.02.2010, 20:59

kingrewt wrote:Ronan without getting to personal, TIBR2 is a monopolistic pig when compared to other Unions. All you have to do is say a few things nice about a different Union and you are told you are no-longer a member. It believes that other Unions should not exist and has some rather unsavory people in it in my view. Not to say yous are all bad rather most or nearly everyone is quite nice and very welcoming and I have no problems with yous. TIBR1 is perfect but on R2 they have come to point were several members in my view look down on us non-members.
TIBR2 is too stuck in the past and that is why several people here n the forums disagrees with it. Also I in-particular disagree with the extreme severity of the One Union Rule which appeared overnight.

Back to the topic, is SPU still going?

Is anyone interested in a new Union?
I can make the new union with you, but lets move it to a new thread. :)

How about the FTU and the NFU merge to make one bigger union and from there lets keep building on it! :wink:

Post by Guest » 26.02.2010, 21:00

No, the SPU was officially closed down by FelixBluIndustries after I resigned.

Post by Guest » 02.03.2011, 09:28

Haha if anyone wishes to restart it then they can go for it but I'm trying ot move out of the stone making industry ;) Mines for sale :) :P