The New Frontiers Union Large company division

Moderator: moderators

The New Frontiers Union Large company division

Post by Guest » 07.12.2009, 19:07

This is a forum for all NFU members with the level of Industrialist or higher.

If you want to register as a larger company, please register here and not on the other New Frontiers Union forum.

nfunion.freeforums.org register today :)

Euan.
Last edited by Guest on 20.12.2009, 19:46, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » 07.12.2009, 19:20

now there is burst of new organiztions

Post by Guest » 07.12.2009, 20:41

thanks for your interest. If you want to join, just ask and I'll get your name on the database

Post by Guest » 07.12.2009, 20:46

Hey you want a new Union for food producers and don't much fuss. when the NFU website is launched (hopefully by the end of the week) there is going to be an area for food production. If you want I can merge your Union with NFU and take over the "Food and Drink" syndicate. There isn't much fuss in registration, less than 5 minutes.

Post by Guest » 07.12.2009, 20:49

no thanks mate. I already have 3 very powerful players in this organisation. I like having my own Trade Union but thanks for the offer :)

Post by Guest » 07.12.2009, 21:31

Euanind wrote:no thanks mate. I already have 3 very powerful players in this organisation. I like having my own Trade Union but thanks for the offer :)
is this the new frontiers food syndicate that you said you were going to make? Cause the NFU website is our website and the food and drink syndicate forum for it will be on it.

Post by Guest » 07.12.2009, 21:58

Yeah Chad

Post by Guest » 12.12.2009, 23:27

This is a union that food producers must join!! It has some key and powerful members and is strongly supported by the New frontiers union and school. You can get some amazing deals so join before the deals go!!!