The New Frontiers Union.

Moderator: moderators

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 22:07

LOL Zandoria. Have you ever thought about being sacked? :lol: :twisted: :wink: :wink:

Post by Guest » 29.12.2009, 22:42

LOL you are so bad...

Post by Guest » 30.12.2009, 04:35

dang am i the onlyone who has not got hate mail about tib. y do we fight with azer and tib so what we have the nfu they have tib all for kapilands. in real life their is alot of unions and u can only be in 1, i dont like the fighting this is crazy this has to stop no more bad mail to anybody or unions plz be grown ups dont bother azer with junk mail
ty Joshray global mod for nfu

Post by Guest » 30.12.2009, 22:36

I suggest NFU stop fighting with TIB..no more spam/hate mail/or whatever. I demeans the NFU.

I suggest NFU concentrates on new members.
New members who can have a voice in how the NFU operates..who can have a voice in its design..policies..its decision making process.

Post by Guest » 31.12.2009, 00:11

Amen!

Post by Guest » 31.12.2009, 10:37

If you are not able to communicate in an adequate way and to solve your problems on your own (or even better: solving your own problems) then your presentation-threads cannot be tolerated anymore.

Concentrate on your own businesses and keep a fair and friendly atmosphere.

Post by Guest » 31.12.2009, 13:57

Yeah but this makes us look bad with TiB posting comments on our thread leaving theirs crystal clear of NFU posts.

Post by Guest » 31.12.2009, 14:26

Can you stop arguing about this or do I need to make you stop? ;)

Looking good, looking bad... who cares?
Simply have the best programme, the best content and then you will have the best members.

Post by Guest » 01.01.2010, 13:26

NFU Needs You
Come Join. We are a growing Union that is in need of membners. Come Join. We welcome everyone, no matter what size, big or small. Are trade section is beginning to fill with great offers and we offer advice and help on everything. Join, Join, Join. Visit and see what it is like, we are an informal Union that prides it self on being a good enviorment to build working trade relations. we are about to become the first Union on Realm 2, to have a rankings competition on growth, Join soon and get involved.

The website

Mission Statemebnt

Recruitment Poem

Post by Guest » 01.01.2010, 20:43

The New Frontiers Union,

It

Post by Guest » 04.01.2010, 16:01

NFU
Explore the NEW Frontier
Join a union that you can help shape.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Get in on the ground floor and become part of history
Let your ideas help shape the path of the new union

pkinc

Post by Guest » 06.01.2010, 01:07

nfu needs u
I am the new VP
come check us out http://nfunion.freeforums.org/index.php

Post by Guest » 09.01.2010, 21:41

:twisted:

Post by Guest » 13.01.2010, 22:22

Accepting members come check us out and join...
http://nfunion.freeforums.org/index.php

ok

Post by Guest » 15.01.2010, 21:17

are we going to stop advertising on here now?